QA Engineering Manager
Remote job description
You will be part of the Engineering team at ServiceTitan to help improve our products and building new ones. We provide exciting opportunities for engineers to come in and develop the major features in the rapidly growing startup. We build for perfection, use the most modern tools on Microsoft .NET platform, have an amazing culture, and love to solve complex problems.
- Lead and mentor a group of QAs/QA Automation Engineers and work closely with Products, and developers on automating our test cases and scenarios.
- Provide ideas and extend our test frameworks as needed and develop new testing tools
- Assist in ongoing process improvement efforts to ensure test planning, execution, and reporting methods are effective, efficient, standardized, coordinated, and integrated.
- Assist in designing test strategies, developing test tools, and implementing test cases to ensure the highest quality deliverable.
- Work closely with Engineering to understand the Product Architecture and identifying, designing, or enhancing existing test frameworks.
- Defect tracking and issue status reporting.
- Able to multi-task, triage issues, react well to changes, work independently in a fast-paced environment.
- Must be self-motivated and know when to seek guidance; detail orientation is a must.
- Must be able to work with teams across 2 different time zones
- 8+ years of hands-on software quality assurance testing experience, preferably with web and mobile applications in the software development industry.
- 8+ years of in-depth experience developing test automation for business objects and entities independent of any available user interface.
- 5+ years of hands-on experience in Automated Tests using Selenium.
- 5+ years of experience with C# or other languages (Java, Python, PHP, Ruby, etc.)
- Capability to think & contribute from a Framework perspective, effects of changes & upgrades
- Habit of writing clean, re-usable & parameterized code for Tests, ensuring coverage
- Experience with managing and mentoring QA engineers
- Experience with code deployments and version control systems (GIT)
- Experience with creating automation on projects which integrate with third-party APIs.
- Experience with Continuous Integration and familiarity with Continuous Deployment tools such as TeamCity, Jenkins.
- Experience implement and execute test automation cases using NUnit.
- Ability to rapidly learn third-party development / QA tools.
BS in Computer Science or related engineering field preferred. Strong relevant work experience in building Automation QA teams will be considered as well.
ServiceTitan is the world's leading and fastest-growing software technology platform for the trades, a trillion-dollar global industry. We help small business entrepreneurs run and grow their businesses. For more information about ServiceTitan, visit www.ServiceTitan.com.
Perks & Benefits
- 1. Work/Life Balance: flexible work schedule, flexible PTO
- 2. Family-Friendly Benefits: extended parental leave, pregnancy support, 20k in adoption reimbursement, Snoo Smart Sleeper, back-up childcare credits, legal benefit, discounted pet insurance
- 3. Enrichment: ongoing learning culture with access to Linkedin Learning and professional development workshops, diversity charter groups, orientation program, career pathing opportunities, mentorship programs
- 4. Health & Wellness: company-paid medical/vision/dental/life insurance/disability, employer HSA contribution, free One Medical membership, care coordination support, 401(k) with company match, stipend for home office equipment/supplies, gym discounts, monthly cell phone stipend
Equal Opportunity Employer
ServiceTitan does not discriminate against employees based on race, color, religion, sex, national origin, gender identity or expression, age, disability, pregnancy (including childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical condition), genetic information, protected military or veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local laws. At ServiceTitan, our mission is to help our Titans and customers achieve the extraordinary. We are an equal opportunity employer and we celebrate the diversity that each Titan brings to the table. We believe that the convergence of fresh, unique perspectives and experiences from all walks of life is what makes our product and culture so great - and there's always room for more.Summary
QA Engineering Manager
Tags: business services, saas / subscription, smb