QA Automation Engineer
Remote Crew LDA
Remote job description
We are looking for a fully remote QA Automation Engineer with over 5 years of professional experience. You will be working alongside a world-class team on a SaaS platform. We highly value experience in open-source tools like Python, Selenium, and JMeter scripts to drive automation of QA.
WHY WORK WITH US:
Here are some reasons why you should consider joining us:
- We work 100% remote. You'll be joining our remote team and work alongside colleagues in the UK and Spain.
- We're building an exciting platform. We've been growing organically for more than 10 years and have become one of the market leaders in our industry.
- We'll trust you and help you grow. You'll be given plenty of responsibility as your role will be vital in order for the company to meet its targets.
What You'll Do:
- Collaborate with cross-team (web, desktop, mobile) peers-software engineers, product managers, and other QA engineers.
- Contribute to test automation infrastructure by writing and augmenting test scripts and/or test libraries.
- Select and apply appropriate QA methods and tools (manual exploration, test automation, performance/stress testing and beyond) to ensure timely high-quality delivery.
- Validation of quality will include active participation in testing requirements in functionality, usability, performance, workflow, and robustness.
What You Should Know:
- Experience with web browser testing and automation with Selenium
- Hands-on experience in testing APIs and automating the same.
- Experience working in a CI / CD environment (like Jenkins, TeamCity, CircleCi, etc) for executing automated tests and scripts.
- Experience with scripting languages like Python and performance testing frameworks like JMeter.
- Behavior Driven Development (BDD) test automation frameworks.
- Experience with collaboration and productivity tools such as Confluence, JIRA and test case management tools (like TestRail, Xray/Zephyr for JIRA, etc.).
Why Work With Us:
- We're a small team that is very strong technically. You'll be working alongside seriously talented engineers with plenty of industry experience.
- We'll rely on you to help us build a world-class platform. Your role will be vital to guide our team
- We work remotely. You work from where you want, provided you're based in South America or Europe.
This is a long-term full-time contract role. We care about job security for our team and we're looking for people who want to grow with us.Summary
Company name: Remote Crew LDA
Remote job title: QA Automation Engineer at Remote Crew LDA (allows remote)
Job tags: python, jmeter, selenium, cicd