Cypress QA Engineer
Remote job description
We are looking for a Cypress QA Engineer who will influence our engineering teams to deliver a high-quality product. You'll be working closely with our engineers and product managers to write acceptance scenarios, create tooling and test cases.
What You'll Do:
- Provide quality and usability feedback to the engineering teams.
- Help to discover issues and monitor fixes, and perform regression testing.
- Design test cases and write automated tests.
- Maintain and improve our automated test suites.
- Help teams with test ownership, provide knowledge, explain best practices, and educate developers on using QA tools effectively.
What You Should Have:
- Experience with Cypress (required).
- Hands-on experience with Web and API test automation.
- Strong experience using Git and Github.
- Experience testing Ruby on Rails applications.
Our tech stack:
- Ruby on Rails
- AWS, Heroku
- PostgreSQL, Memcached, Redis, Solr
Job title: Cypress QA Engineer at Hubstaff () (allows remote)
Job tags: cypress