Automation Quality Engineer
Domino Data Lab
Remote job description
Who We Are
At Domino Data Lab, we have an ambitious vision for data science. Our platform helps data science teams accelerate research, increase collaboration, and rapidly deploy predictive models. Our customers are the most sophisticated analytical organizations in the world, including companies like Bristol Myers Squibb, Allstate, Bayer, and Red Hat. Backed by Sequoia Capital, Coatue Management, Bloomberg Beta, and Zetta Venture Partners, we are at the epicenter of the data science revolution, helping companies develop the next breakthrough in medicine, build better cars, or recommend the best song play next.
What we are building
The Quality Engineering organization strives to help our development team hold a high bar on product and technology quality. We are building a QE Automation team to focus on automated test coverage and continuous integration. This team will implement automated tests, extend our Selenium WebdriverIO and Pytest based frameworks, and develop internal tools so we can better test the Domino platform.
What your impact will be
- Craft durable, well-tested code in support of Quality Engineering needs
- Develop and continuously improve automated testing frameworks. Today we use pytest for API tests and webdriver.io for UI-based tests, tomorrow can be up to you
- Achieve reliable and fast execution of automated test cases.
- Build a fast feedback loop for developers on feature quality through automated test coverage
- Help enable an "always green" development model and CI/CD workflow
- Support Development and Quality engineers in the best practices of test automation
What we look for in this role
- 5+ years of software quality assurance engineering experience with automation focus (some startup experience necessary)
- Experience of developing and scaling test automation frameworks, CI/CD
- Prior experience with enterprise software
What we value
- We value a growth mindset. High-performing creative individuals who dig into problems and see the opportunities for success
- We believe in individuals who seek truth and speak the truth and can be their whole selves at work.
- We value all of you that believe improving is always possible At Domino Everything is a work in progress ?" we can do better at everything.
- We emphasize an environment of teaching and learning to equip employees with the tools needed to be successful in their function and the company.
- We strongly believe in the value of growing a diverse team and encourage people of all backgrounds, genders, ethnicities, abilities, and sexual orientations to apply
Company name: Domino Data Lab
Remote job title: Automation Quality Engineer
Job tags: Test Automation, Python, Enterprise Software