Technical Product Manager
KRY | LIVI
Kry is a digital healthcare service enabling patients to meet and seek advice from healthcare professionals online. We're on a mission to build better and more accessible healthcare by providing digital and seamless digi-physical services that gives patients the best possible health care experience, regardless of location.
As a member of the KRY RnD team, you will be responsible for driving development across our Clinician Area. You will lead a team of senior engineers and help them deliver on the Clinician team's vision/mission:
We provide tools, guidelines, and hands-on help to R&D teams in order to allow them to innovate, iterate quickly, prevent and recover from incidents, and scale."
You are expected to gain a deep understanding of our tech stack as well as our RnD team's strengths and weaknesses in order to prioritize work and make informed decisions.
What you will be doing
- Work in close collaboration with engineering, product, and design professionals on product prioritization.
- Develop a deep understanding of the product, our patients, and clinicians.
- Understand the different healthcare systems and regulations in the markets in which we operate.
- Be an articulate and persuasive communicator, both as a writer and a speaker
- Work in a lightweight scrum process where we constantly streamline our tools and workflows making sure that each workday is productive and stimulating.
- Learning and growing constantly to feed your passion for self-improvement and make those around you better
What you´ll bring to the team:
- Several years experience in the domain, or product management, preferably both.
- Hands-on technical experience within software development
- Excellent analytical skills.
- Great communication and presentation skills with the ability to speak fluently to engineers, designers, business people, and healthcare professionals.
- Ability to collaborate across a fast-growing organization
What's in it for you?
- Amazing, friendly, smart colleagues from all over the world
- The opportunity to grow and learn from knowledgeable co-workers and cross-collaboration across departments
- Ability to have a big impact on what we build and how we build it, as each team is in control of their own environment
- As a team, committing to goals, sharing both success and failures
- The chance to be a part of the journey of building the future of healthcare
- Relocation package, including work permit administration, mobility support (including finding accommodation), contribution to Swedish lessons and we will make sure to show you the best of Stockholm
- We promote and encourage a healthy lifestyle with yoga, meditation and gym in the office, wellness reimbursement, many employee sports and fun activities such as running and football groups, healthy snacks and a beautiful office in the city of Stockholm
This is your chance to work for a meaningful company that encourages personal development and celebrates diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, or marital status.
We offer a unique opportunity to gain a broad and deep understanding of the inner working at Europe's leading digital healthcare provider. We value grit and a can-do attitude; there is a long and challenging journey ahead of us. You are brave enough to set high goals and then work passionately to achieve them. Last, but not least, we think you believe in that by working together we will achieve greater things than by working alone. At Kry we care about each other and the world around us. Expect to have fun and learn new things every day!
Please submit your application by including your CV, LinkedIn, GitHub or Portfolio.
If you have any questions regarding jobs or our recruitment process, please read our FAQ or contact us on [email protected] Please note that we do not accept any email applications due to GDPR.Summary
KRY | LIVI
Technical Product Manager