Senior Program Manager
Remote job description
Do you believe that creators should have the ability to get paid for the value they give to their fans?
We do, which is why we're building Patreon, a platform that powers membership services for creators with established followings. Patreon strives to provide creators with insight, education, and tools that make it possible to retain creative control while running their creative business, so creators can focus on creating and energizing their fanbases.
Our user base has doubled in the last year alone, and we have paid over $2 billion directly to creators on our platform. In order to support this level of growth, Patreon is looking for a People & Communities Program Manager.
What you'll do:
- Partner with People & Communities and company leadership to drive projects from initiation to closure, including scope, tracking, and measurement of deliverables
- Monitor progress of initiatives and work collaboratively with key stakeholders to ensure deadlines are met
- Support People & Communities Leadership in change management and effective implementation of processes
- Identify risks, create project plans, and recommend approaches to mitigate said risks
- Implement an effective communication strategy ensuring all relevant stakeholders receive regular updates regarding progress towards goals and deliverables
Skills and experience you possess:
- Prior experience in program and project management
- Working knowledge of Human Resources processes, systems, and best-practices
- Strong communication skills and ability to work cross-functionally
- The ability to drive best practices, partner on solutions, and move the organizations forward by setting clear expectations
- Develop program assessment protocols for evaluation and improvement
- ??Work with other program managers to identify risks and opportunities across multiple projects within the department
- Exceptional time management, facilitation, and organizational skills
- Ability to operate in a fast-paced environment and deliver results
- Strong attention to detail
Who You'll Work With:
At Patreon, you'll join a high-performing and highly-empathetic team of people who proudly work on fulfilling our mission of funding the creative class. Our culture of creator-first, thoughtful teammates keeps work creative, stretching, and rewarding.
Our Core Values:
- Put Creators First. WHEN CREATORS WIN, WE WIN.
- Build with Craft. WE SIGN OUR NAME TO EVERY DELIVERABLE.
- Make it Happen. WE DON'T QUIT, WE LEARN AND DELIVER.
- Win Together. WE GROW AS INDIVIDUALS, WE WIN AS A TEAM.
- Want to Learn More About Patreon?
- Check out TechCrunch's article about our focus on membership.
- Listen to our CEO Jack and Co-Founder Sam chat with Guy Raz on NPR's How I Built This.
- Check to see if you know a Patreon teammate on LinkedIn.
Company name: Patreon
Remote job title: Senior Program Manager
Job tags: marketplace, saas / subscription, entertainment, fintech, makers, music