Senior Product Manager, User Platform and Account Experience
Remote job description
The mission of the User Platform team is to create and scale the services, products, and frameworks needed to provide the best, most secure account experiences for all Squarespace customers. The opportunity is a combination of supporting and expanding existing capabilities and extending our remit to new problem spaces. Today, the team supports important components of our identity platform such as authentication, authorization, sessions, and user permissions. The team also delivers user experiences such as the functional flow from account registration through the account dashboard.
As a leader on this platform team, you will create a vision and tactical roadmap to put the customer identity at the center of our ecosystem and help Product teams provide a more personalized experience for our users.
You will report to the Senior Group Product Manager for Platform.
- Establish a shared vision for the User Platform team, and establish a medium and long-term strategy for your teams that informs prioritization
- Define and communicate short and long term product bets that are aligned with the platform vision and partner product teams
- Partner with engineering, technical program management, and design to ensure we have a reliable, compliant, and scalable platform that meets our needs and delights our customers
- Help shape the processes and standards for platform product teams
- Guide product development-from conception to launch-of the products and product solutions needed for enterprises to scale on Squarespace
- Develop an understanding of customers (both product teams and end users) by conducting research, data analysis, customer interviews, and usability testing
- Track important health and success metrics for the User Platform
- 4+ years of experience in product management, specifically with technical platform teams at scale
- Excellent leadership skills and the ability to build strong relationships with Product partners and other leaders across the organization
- Deep technical fluency
- Empathy for product teams that you serve
- Experience leading successful products in an Agile environments
Today, more than a million people around the globe use Squarespace to share different perspectives and experiences with the world. Not only do we embrace and celebrate the diversity of our customer base, but we also strive for the same in our employees. At Squarespace, we are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, religion, national origin, gender, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital or parental status, disability, veteran status, or other class protected by applicable law. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace.
Company name: Squarespace
Remote job title: Senior Product Manager, User Platform and Account Experience
Job tags: saas / subscription, business services, smb, soho, websites