Senior Product Manager Software
Remote job description
Shapeways' digital manufacturing platform offers customers access to high-quality manufacturing from start to finish through automation, innovation, and digitization. The company's purpose-built software, a wide selection of materials and technologies, and global supply chain lower manufacturing barriers and speed delivery of quality products. Shapeways' digital manufacturing services have empowered more than one million customers worldwide to produce more than 21 million parts using 11 different technologies and 90 different materials and finishes.
Headquartered in New York City, Shapeways has ISO 9001 compliant manufacturing facilities in Long Island City, NY, and the Netherlands and a network of verified partners around the globe. In September 2021, Shapeways became a publicly-traded company on the NYSE under the ticker SHPW.
Why is a Senior Product Manager important to us?
Shapeways is looking for a Senior Product Manager who understands how to build products people love and seeks to create user experiences that go above and beyond expectations. You will drive the vision, roadmap, and development for our B2B and cloud software products.
We're looking for someone with a strong customer focus, comfort in developing new products, and a proven track record of building user-facing Software as Service products - someone who thrives in cross-functional roles, loves working side-by-side with leaders, engineers, and designers, and can confidently lead several work-streams at once. Our ideal candidate will have an experimental, data-informed approach and make clear strategic decisions with the customer's best interest in mind.
As a Senior Product Manager you will:
- Lead the product definition for Shapeways' next-generation software platform.
- Build a deep understanding of Shapeways' customer and business needs that you then translate into product requirements and roadmaps.
- Craft a compelling product vision with clearly defined customer problems and the planned solutions to address them.
- Seek ongoing insights from competitive and market research; product KPIs and customer engagements to drive further improvements.
- Identify new product solutions that have a meaningful impact on the business and our customers.
- Define requirements, user stories, and release guidelines. Participate in product design exercises with designers and customers.
- Collaborate closely with internal stakeholders for GTM activities to ensure successful product adoption and customer engagement.
- Guide the team's work with clear direction and purpose, keeping a well-prioritized backlog and optimizing for efficiency in execution.
- Coordinate risk management, dependencies, and resources with cross-functional counterparts pulling in exec support as needed.
You might be a good fit if you (have, possess, are):
- 5+ years of experience leading, shipping, and iterating on successful SaaS products with cross-functional teams.
- You have built B2B Software and are able to develop business justifications and revenue models.
- Focused leadership: You lead with purpose, persuasion, and consistent execution.
- A highly collaborative mindset: You don't buy into the idea of a PM as the sole visionary. You know how to create an inclusive, forward-thinking environment and proactively seek diverse perspectives.
- Creative problem solving: You're resourceful, resilient, and adaptive - you stay positive and motivated while working through roadblocks.
- Strong presentation and facilitation skills: You can communicate ideas with a clear and convincing narrative. You lead engaging meetings, brainstorming, and workshops with poise.
- Exceptional communication skills: You're an inclusive and proactive communicator. You can work well with teams and cross-functional partners of varying disciplines, across multiple locations. You have deep familiarity with planning and communication tools such as Jira and Confluence.
- Sharp decision-making: You can balance multiple feedback loops and integrate them into customer-focused decisions and product priorities.
- You have experience with analytics tools like Google Analytics, Mixpanel, and Looker
- Experience in CRM software systems, or in the manufacturing space is a plus, particularly in 3D printing
Why join our team?
At Shapeways, we all contribute to a respectful work environment where we share ideas and encourage each other to think creatively. We are a collaborative, diverse, and dynamic group of individuals ready to embark on our next chapter of growth.
Do you want to be part of a culture that is inclusive, inspiring, and allows you the autonomy to be creative in your work? If so, we invite you to join us on our adventure!
Benefits and perks include:
- Healthcare that fits your needs - We offer excellent medical, dental, and vision plan options that provide coverage to employees and dependents. Our suite of options ranges from 100% employee-only medical premium coverage to extremely reduced premiums for dependent coverage to an enhanced buy-up plan for those with more extensive needs. We also have competitive pricing plans for dental and vision!
- Ownership - Every Shapeways employee will be granted equity in the company
- 401(k) with Safe Harbor Employer Match - Join the team and we will immediately invest in your future
- Parental Leave - Robust paid time off for new parents; both primary and secondary leave
- Generous Paid Time Off - 20 PTO days plus additional days off when you're not feeling well, to observe holidays, or just to destress.
- Wellness - We care about your well-being. From Commuter Benefits to FSA's to a platform to promote financial wellbeing to gym reimbursement to standing desks to a partnership with One Medical...we've got you covered
- Credit and Discount - Each quarter, employees will earn a $100 credit in their Shapeways account - that's $400 a year! This balance may be used in conjunction with the 20% employee discount toward purchasing items from our marketplace
Company name: Shapeways
Remote job title: Senior Product Manager Software
Job tags: marketplace, e-commerce, 3d, manufacturing, personalisation, retail