Senior Product Manager, Reporting
Remote job description
Boulevard | about us
Boulevard was founded with the fundamental belief that personal care should be convenient for all. Our mission is to maximize potential for salons and spas, as well as the clients they serve.
Developed in collaboration with industry-leading owners and operators, our scheduling, point of sale, and conversation platform was carefully designed to drive revenue, automate workflows, and convert customers from visitors into valuable, long-term clients. By facilitating a better, personalized experience across every transaction and interaction, Boulevard's technology not only helps salons and spas to survive, but thrive. Take a look at how we (and YOU) can make that happen.
Dare to disrupt | inspire innovation
We are diligent about solving hard problems and are not afraid to challenge conventions or question the status quo. If our ambitions aren't terrifying, we aren't pushing ourselves enough.
We have an insatiable curiosity and embrace experimentation. We believe that simple solutions require the most sophistication and we design each and every detail to maximize potential, power and impact. Do our values match? Read through our story and what we value the most.
Come do the best work of your life at Boulevard.
As a Senior Product Manager at Boulevard, you will develop reporting and dashboard product strategies and roadmaps based on market research and customer feedback. Your use of analytics and collaboration with our awesome design teams will define solutions that resonate with our clients and users. You will hold ownership over our reporting features within Boulevard's robust Platform.
Product is a vital part of Boulevard. We appreciate Product Managers who think deeply, speak clearly and embrace feedback and collaboration.
What you'll do here:
- Provide product perspectives, assess opportunities and formulate strategies
- Create custom reporting solutions and dashboards that leverage Machine Learning tactics for an optimal approach
- Work closely with users to identify their biggest problems and translate business requirements from users and enterprise clients into product requirements
- Drive data insight, integration, model to promote product usage and completion
- Clearly communicate product plans, context and results to team and across the organization
- Manage feature prioritization and trade-offs, balancing quick wins and platform investments
- Define the key objectives and ensure KPIs are tracked for measuring success
What you'll need to thrive:
- Experience: Multiple years of experience working in Product Management with a track record of delivering high quality digital consumer experiences, visualizations and direct working experience with reporting, dashboards and analytics tools
- Self Starter: The ability to manage multiple projects with minimal supervision or direction
- High Quality Communicator: Top notch negotiator, with excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Timely: Able to prioritize and meet deadlines
- Detail-Oriented: Ability to manage and track budgets for software licenses including software lifecycles
- BONUS POINTS Previous experience at a tech start-up | Fintech or SaaS product experience | Machine Learning experience or prior Insights experience
In addition to the wonderful people you'll get to work with (meet some of them here!) and challenging projects that'll push you - Boulevard is here to make sure you're always at the top of your game emotionally, mentally, and physically.
- Take a break whenever you need to with our unlimited vacation day policy.
- Fully remote so you can choose where you want to work.
- Health is a priority so we've got you covered with dental, medical, vision, and life insurance.
- Investing in the future with a 401(k) option.
- Equity: get ahead on the ground floor and grow with Boulevard.
- Hear what Leo, one of our architects, has to say about life at Boulevard.
- Read through what our customers are saying about our product.
- Check out our latest product release and how we're continuously working to improve.
Our team values and celebrates our diverse backgrounds. Being open about who we are and what we do allows us to do the best work of our lives. We believe in equal opportunity for all, and you should too.
Boulevard Labs, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive culture. All employment decisions at Boulevard Labs, Inc. are based on business needs, job requirements, and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion, marital status, age, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.
Company name: Boulevard
Remote job title: Senior Product Manager, Reporting