Senior Product Manager, Content Sharing
Remote job description
As a member of the Roblox Collaboration team, you will build and advance the technological future of content distribution and sharing on the Roblox platform.
Collaboration on Roblox happens inside Roblox Studio - a unified toolset that allows developers to rapidly build, publish, and operate their experiences. These experiences are social, immersive and enjoyed by hundreds of millions of users around the world. As Product lead for Content Sharing, you will ensure that this toolset includes workflows for rapid content packaging and re-use. You'll drive the vision, strategy, and roadmap that aids creation of exponentially larger worlds..
- Technical. You understand the gritty details and can efficiently communicate with the world's best engineers
- Visionary, with 5-7 years of product management experience and a history of finding the highest leverage path through a sea of options
- Driven and able to lead an organization to overcome myriad challenges
- Communicative. You have a history of juggling stakeholders and can succinctly explain, advocate for and sell your product strategy.
- Experienced shipping and managing a product with millions of users and sensitive to stability, distribution, and update flows
- Systematic. You are working toward a clear goal and every incremental release advances it. You understand system dynamics and prioritize scalability
- Be the Product DRI for the future technology of content distribution on Roblox, touching the workflows of millions of developers
- Communicate the vision of a future of collaborative development and communicate our strategy for achieving this to the organization
- Understand new trends and cutting edge technologies so you can ensure that we have the best tools in the world to power our creation platform
- Engage our developers directly and balance that feedback with an understanding of what is possible today and might be possible in the future to identify new capabilities and define product features
- Be incredibly truth-seeking and collect all data necessary to inform product direction whether in the form of competitive intelligence, customer behavior, or other market metrics.
- Work closely with cross-functional teams to align roadmaps towards shared goals
- Dive into the technical nitty-gritty, helping make the right architectural decisions.
- Grow your career with a rocket ship company
- A degree in a highly technical field like computer science, software engineering, or similar experience.
- Product experience shipping, updating and maintaining a software product with millions of users
- Demonstrated ability to think in system and platform terms
Product experience with a developer focus or on a development platform
Company name: Roblox
Remote job title: Senior Product Manager, Content Sharing
Job tags: gaming