Senior Product Manager, Billing & Monetization
Remote job description
Loom is the video communication platform for async work that helps companies communicate better at scale. Loom makes it easy to record quick videos of your screen and camera and instantly share them with a link. More than 14M users across more than 200k companies around the world trust Loom to share feedback, updates, intros, training, and more ?" every day. Founded in late 2015, Loom has raised $203M from world-class investors including Andreessen Horowitz, Sequoia, Kleiner Perkins, Iconic, and Coatue.
We're looking for an experienced billing and monetization PM to drive conversion, while creating trust and transparency throughout the entire billing process. As a product-led growth organization, converting users and collecting payment is a foundational capability that is critical to our business and growth. You'll become a domain expert and a trusted partner to colleagues across the organization. Working alongside a top-notch team of engineers and designers you'll create a robust billing platform to support Loom in its journey to introduce a new mode of communication for the workplace.
- Drive Loom's product strategy for billing and monetization
- Own the end-to-end billing experience, working with design and engineering to create transparency and trust throughout
- Bring out the creativity in your team to identify opportunities for improving user experience and monetization
- Optimize self-serve conversion through rigorous experimentation and metrics focus
- Empower internal teams with billing-related tooling and data
- Support integration of Loom's billing system with internal payment systems, subscription management services, etc.
- Collaborate cross-functionally with data, finance & accounting, sales, support, product marketing, etc
What We're Looking For
- You believe deeply in the power of video and its ability to transform communication at work
- You have a track record for building high quality, successful products with design and engineering teams
- You're data-driven, with a willingness to get into the weeds
- You're comfortable with financial and accounting terminology and concepts
- You've got knack for distilling complex problems affecting many stakeholders
- You're an excellent communicator, both written and verbal, and you're comfortable managing high-stakes communications
Bonus: previous experience working within order to cash, familiarity with subscription billing systems (e.g. Stripe, Zuora, Chargebee) in a B2B enterprise SAAS company; technically savvy & experience with APIs a plus.
How We WorkFreedom and Flexibility: At Loom, we believe work is an act, not a place. When we disengage work from a location, we can accommodate a broad range of life choices. You can choose to work from home or while you travel. We are able to hire across the United States and are continuing to expand our international presence. And you are free to move within a country without any adjustment to compensation.
Engaging Workday: The key to an engaging workday is finding the right balance between different ways to work sync, async, text and video. Loom makes it easier for us to say what we mean without having to schedule a zoom meeting or struggle to find the right words. And using async communication allows us to free up time for deep work every day. We believe there's a place for sync time - often a conversation on Zoom is exactly what is needed. For team meetings, this 'sync time' is typically between 9AM-Noon PT given where the overlap of timezones where Loommates are located.
Work-Rest Balance: The way we balance the fast-paced demands of a high-growth startup and sustainability is making rest a priority. We offer a flexible PTO policy so you're able to take time off when you need it. We also go fully offline for Summer Break around 4th of July and between Christmas and New Years. Rest is also part of the workday, not just during PTO. Taking a break for personal commitments, whether it's watching the kids or getting some exercise is a natural part of the workday.
Social Connection: Relationships and connectedness matter. We are intentional about building trust and relationships through unique, shared experiences. Our virtual workspace keeps us connected day-to-day whether it's through Looms celebrating wins or our buzzing Slack communities. Loommates are able to meet in person with their teams at least twice a year purely for fun. We have also built local offices for those who want to work or meet in person, starting with San Francisco and New York City.
Perks at Loom
- Competitive compensation and equity package
- 99% company paid medical, dental, and vision coverage for employees and dependents (for US employees)
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA) and Dependent Care Flexible Spending Account (DCFSA)
- Healthcare reimbursement (for International employees)
- Life, AD&D, Short and Long Term Disability Insurance
- 401(k) with 4% company matching
- Professional development reimbursement
- Wellness stipends
- Unlimited PTO
- Paid parental leave
- Remote work opportunities
- Home office & technology reimbursement
Loom = Equal Opportunity EmployerWe are actively seeking to create a diverse work environment because teams are stronger with different perspectives and experiences.
We value a diverse workplace and encourage women, people of color, LGBTQIA individuals, people with disabilities, members of ethnic minorities, foreign-born residents, older members of society, and others from minority groups and diverse backgrounds to apply. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, gender, religion, color, national origin, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. All employees and contractors of Loom are responsible for maintaining a work culture free from discrimination and harassment by treating others with kindness and respect.
Company name: Loom
Remote job title: Senior Product Manager, Billing & Monetization
Job tags: Product Marketing, Payment Systems, Online Advertising