Senior Product Manager
Remote job description
Sunday is a data-driven start-up based in Boulder, Colorado, with a mission to empower consumers to take better care of their land. Since 2018, we've grown from an idea to a major industry disruptor offering 100,000+ homeowners a more sustainable, safer, and tailored experience in backyards across America.
With support from top-tier investors including BondCap, Sequoia, Forerunner, and Tusk, and following our Series C raise, we are looking for the right people to grow with us. Sunday has a diverse team working across the country to cultivate an engaging, open atmosphere where we can connect, share ideas, and reimagine the American backyard. Our culture reflects our commitment to inclusion, individual growth, and curiosity.
Ready to build cutting-edge technology that helps people and the environment? Check out the details for the Senior Product Manager role.
The Role:Sunday is looking for a talented and motivated Sr. Product Manager to deliver an exceptional end-to-end customer experience for our core lawn care subscription business. Reporting to the VP of Product, you will be responsible for understanding the customer experience from first touch through annual renewal and guiding your team to deliver products that increase conversion and drive meaningful business growth. To do this, you'll do everything from collaborating with stakeholders to define problems, facilitating ideation and exploration of viable solutions, driving clarity and consensus by owning documentation and requirements, understanding timing and resources and navigating tradeoffs, to working with teams across the business to bring products to a successful launch and beyond.This is an opportunity to come in at the ground level of a fast-paced startup, directly impact the company's trajectory, and be a key contributor to a team that's changing an industry for the better.
You'll Make an Impact By:
- Defining the product strategy, roadmap, and requirements to grow the lawn care subscription business
- Supporting your product team in understanding customer, partner, and stakeholder pain points and requirements, develop strong roadmaps and execute on them
- Partnering closely with leaders across product, engineering, marketing, finance, and operations, as well as external partners and customers to deliver business value
- Leading the ideation, research, design, development and launch of awareness and acquisition driving features
- Ensuring the martech stack delivers for the customer and the business. Understanding the business needs, assessing vendors, implementing solutions and tracking performance
- Product Experience: You have 7+ years of product management experience delivering highly successful and innovative products. You're deeply proud of what you've accomplished. You apply best practices, but are always on the lookout for new approaches to try; you know when to build a quick and dirty experiment and when to build at scale. You have experience in ecommerce and marketing technologies
- Leadership Experience: You have experience aligning teams and stakeholders to a strategy. You define and take responsibility for outcomes. You communicate and influence at all levels within the organization
- Data chops: You find a way to get the data you need and can craft an insightful story. You know how to use this data to make decisions and drive alignment
- Technical chops: You have collaborated with engineers in developing functional and technical requirements. You are well-versed at discussing trade-offs to ensure delivery and impact
- Strategic: You can craft a coherent product vision, multi-year strategy, and quarterly roadmap that your team and the stakeholder rallies behind.
- Business-minded: You are passionate about building businesses, not features. You not only own the user metrics but also own and optimize business performance metrics
- Be a core member of a small, focused, innovative team
- Flexible remote/in-office work
- Autonomy to make critical decisions that will drive team success
- Compensation Range: Product Manager, Individual Contributor 5: $157,000 - $197,000
- Health, Dental, Vision Benefits: covering employee premiums 100%; spouse/family 50%
- Unlimited PTO
- Location: Remote or Boulder, CO Named best place to live by for the past 2 years
Show more Show less
Company name: Sunday
Remote job title: Senior Product Manager
Job tags: User Engagement, Ideation, data driven
location or timezone
yearly salary range$157,000 - 197,000
posted50 days ago