Senior Product Manager
Remote job description
Untapped, formerly Canvas, is on a mission to make the world more equitable by broadening access to transformative careers. Untapped is the new way to hire diverse teams with confidence and gain full transparency into the diversity of applicants in your hiring process. Startups to Fortune 500 companies are using Untapped to understand the diversity of their recruiting pipeline, source underrepresented talent, run engaging virtual events, enhance employer brand, and measure the ROI of their diversity recruiting initiatives.
Our team is composed of people from every background and experience and over 50% of us are from historically underrepresented backgrounds. We're a passionate team of learners and doers with a bias for action. We encourage each other to remember and exercise our individual "why" in service to our mission.
We strongly encourage you to apply if you're interested in this role on our team - even if you don't meet all the requirements. Candidates, especially those from historically underrepresented backgrounds, often don't apply for roles if they don't feel they meet all the criteria. Just know your resume isn't getting lost in space, our team is committed to reviewing every application!
Join us in our mission to make the world more equitable!
Untapped is looking for a Senior level Product Manager to own our B2C product. Your focus will be to create an industry leading experience for early-in-career job seekers. This is everything from onboarding, job and event discovery, the job application experience, and off-platform communication.
You'll report directly to our Head of Product and partner closely with an engineering manager and senior product designer. You'll lead the B2C roadmap and own both new features and enhancements to existing ones with a dedicated engineering pod.
The team is still small, so you'll also play an important role in defining the future of our products and the culture of our team.
What You'll Do
- Develop and drive the B2C product roadmap
- Become an expert in our product, our users, and the metrics that drive decisions
- Manage stakeholders across the business to gather input and buy-in for key initiatives
- Own (define and measure) key metrics for your product to ensure adoption and identify key improvements to make
- Develop product briefs, presentations, user guides and more to describe the work
What To Bring
You will succeed in this role if you...
- Are an outcomes-driven PM and can tell a compelling, concise story with data
- Have consumer-facing product experience
- Have worked (and loved) at an early stage and pre-product market fit startup; OR have similar experience in a fast paced, agile, environment
- Have at least 4 years experience in a product management role, leading complex projects, managing stakeholders, and collaborating with engineering, design and GTM partners
- Are a natural builder who loves taking ideas from 0 to 1
- Have an extremely high degree of ownership: someone who operates independently and can create structure where there is more ambiguity
- You are passionate about our mission and helping people find jobs
We ask that all applicants create an Untapped profile as part of our application process. This will allow us to learn more about you, as well as give you a chance to interact with our product.
Salary: $150,000 - 170,000.00
Where you land in that range is dependent on job-related, non-discriminatory factors such as experience.
Base pay is one part of the Total Rewards that Untapped provides to compensate and recognize employees for their work. Eligible positions may be eligible for a Commission under the terms of an applicable plan. Additionally, Untapped provides best-in-class Benefits.
What We Offer
- We are a remote-first company (US-based only at this time).
- Unlimited PTO (and we mean it!), we encourage our employees to take at least 4 weeks off per year.
- Medical, dental and vision insurance: 99% coverage for you and your dependents.
- Flexible parental leave.
- 401(k) plan and we match 3% of your salary (regardless if you contribute or not).
- Equity - it's important to us that everyone is an owner and shares our success!
- Quarterly wellness days with a $125 quarterly wellness stipend.
- Monthly $325 Remote First Wallet for things such as food, cell phone, internet, office supplies, and co-working spaces.
Company name: Untapped
Remote job title: Senior Product Manager
Job tags: Early-Stage, Marketing Strategy, Engineering Design