Senior Product Manager
Remote job description
Seso is the first end-to-end recruiting and workforce management platform for the agriculture industry. Our mission is to provide agricultural workers with meaningful, safe employment opportunities; provide security for the most critical aspects of America's food production system; and reduce admin costs to employers through software. We are addressing American farmers' biggest pain point - access to qualified labor - through a software-enabled labor solution that automates the H-2A visa, an uncapped visa for seasonal farmworkers. Seso has raised over $30m in capital from Tier I investors including Index, Founders Fund, NfX, and more. You can read about Seso's recent $25m Series A here.
Today, Seso enables farms to digitally track applicants and onboard workers, streamlines the H-2A application process, ensures workers arrive at the farm on-time, and simplifies compliance. Long term, the Company is creating a comprehensive HR platform that helps agribusiness seamlessly integrate their efforts across recruitment, onboarding, payroll, and insurance while providing workers access to financial services for the first time. Similar to how Salesforce has tied together business systems around a common customer identity, Seso is solidifying all of a farm's worker-facing systems around a common employee identity, making it the centerpiece of a unified schema that spans a farm's back-office.
About the Role
Seso is growing quickly, and we're looking for our 2nd Product Manager to own the Seso HR platform, including worker-facing fin-tech initiatives. Seso has found product market with its software platform, and already serves several of the nation's top 10 agricultural employers. We have an exciting, ambitious product roadmap that is solving critical problems for underserved populations, both within the employers and workers we serve.
This role offers enormous ownership and autonomy and is perfect for product managers who like spending time with the customers they're building for and seeing what they build solve real problems. You will be reporting directly to the cofounder and Head of Product, working alongside another A+ product manager (ex-Uber), as well as a world-class design and engineering team.
- Lead the entire product development cycle: from ideation and requirements gathering, to research and design, to development and launch
- Ruthlessly prioritize conflicting opinions and goals based on business needs
- Communicate effectively to gain alignment
- Empathize with and support our customers and translate their needs into actionable features
- Identify new strategic product opportunities
- 4+ years of product management experience with a proven track record of building and launching impactful products
- Deep technical literacy and ability to engage with engineering teams
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Prepared to take on responsibilities and contribute from day one
- Ability to execute with a lean team in a high ambiguity environment
- Talented and fun teammates who don't take themselves too seriously
- Competitive Salary and meaningful equity
- Excellent medical and dental insurance plans
- Flexible work schedule and unlimited vacation
- Budget and support for personal development
- Last week of the year off for company wide winter break
- Company sponsored team events
Seso Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Seso Inc. does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.
Company name: Seso
Remote job title: Senior Product Manager
Job tags: software