Senior Product Manager
Remote job description
Lookout is an integrated endpoint-to-cloud security company. Our mission is to secure and empower our digital future in a privacy-focused world where mobility and cloud are essential to all we do for work and play. We enable consumers and employees to protect their data and to securely stay connected without violating their privacy and trust. Lookout is trusted by millions of consumers, the largest enterprises and government agencies, and partners such as AT&T, Verizon, Vodafone, Microsoft, Google, and Apple. Headquartered in San Francisco, Lookout has offices in Amsterdam, Boston, London, Sydney, Tokyo, Toronto, and Washington, D.C.
At Lookout, our approach from the beginning has been to analyze all aspects of the cybersecurity ecosystem and use a cloud-based machine learning solution to identify threats in that data and protect our users from those threats via lightweight cloud-connected endpoint apps. With the support of leading integration and go-to-market partners, our innovative solutions have defined, and continue to lead, in each of their market categories. We are looking for an exceptional product manager to come and join our team.
What you'll be doing
Lookout sits at the nexus of contemporary zero-trust information security, where modern endpoints interact with diverse networks, services, and data beyond the perimeter. As a Senior Product Manager of Threat and Analytics Platforms, you will be responsible for defining and delivering solutions like Extended Detection and Response (XDR) that help our customers stay agile and secure their data no matter where it goes.
- Manage product requirements: define personas, use cases, workflows, and user stories. Prioritize features based on insights from competitive research and feedback from customers and prospects.
- Manage product delivery: work with cross-functional stakeholders to maintain a groomed backlog. Work with engineering to execute on plans, and deliver high-quality features.
- Drive customer engagement and success: drive customer adoption by engaging with customers and prospects to deeply understand their use cases. Ensure customers have a great user experience and see us as a partner that helps make them successful.
- Advocate for the security platform: serve as a product owner for our internal security platform and research teams to ensure that we stay on the cutting edge of security efficacy.
- Partner internally: coordinate with the larger enterprise product team, marketing, and sales to ensure that there is alignment with the company's overall strategic direction.
- Practice security advocacy: security needs to be an intrinsic part of infrastructure design and operation. As a security product manager, practice and promote industry best practices.
- Computer and network security background. EPP/EDR, UEBA, XDR, SOAR, anomaly detection, threat intelligence experience is desirable.
- Experience shipping high-quality SaaS products with great UI/UX.
- Demonstrated experience translating compelling products and features into well-documented product requirements.
- Exceptional written and verbal communications skills. Able to clearly articulate technical solutions to internal and external audiences.
- Self-motivated with a can-do attitude and enthusiasm to overcome obstacles to get the job done, even if it means solving problems outside of your defined role.
- Ability to drive consensus and forward motion among cross-functional stakeholders.
- Ability to self-organize and work independently to prioritize inbound and outbound tasks to get the job done.
- Experience working with designers on wireframes and mockups.
- Knowledge of all modern endpoints: Windows, macOS, i(pad)OS, Android, Chrome OS.
- Knowledge of modern infrastructure: IaaS, PaaS, Linux/Unix, VMs, etc.
- At least 5 years of product management or equivalent technical experience.
- BS/BA or equivalent in CS or related technical field. MBA is a plus.
Company name: Lookout
Remote job title: Senior Product Manager
Job tags: saas / subscription, freemium, licensing, communications, enterprise, mobile, security, software