Senior Product Manager
Remote job description
Build the world's fastest Identity and Checkout products
Our mission is to make buying online faster, safer and easier for everyone. Fast Login and Fast Checkout enable a one-click sign-in and purchasing experience that makes it easier for people to buy and merchants to sell. The company's products work on any browser, device or platform to deliver a consistent, stress-free purchasing experience. Fast is entirely consumer-focused and invests heavily in its users' privacy and data security. Headquartered in San Francisco but open to a globally remote workforce, we are a founders-led, privately held company funded by Stripe, Index Ventures, Susa Ventures and other world-class investors.
As Senior Product Manager for Data Platform, you will build out our data access strategy, our backend data infrastructure and use Machine Learning to power products like Recommendations and Search. You will partner with ML Scientists, Data Engineers and Backend Engineers, who are just as passionate about data and Machine Learning as you are, to make sure that data remains the backbone of Fast and our products.
- Lead product vision, strategy, roadmap planning & execution for Recommendations, Search, event service and data infrastructure.
- Work closely with other product teams to understand their data needs, and product needs that require ML support, to design and build solutions in partnership.
- Be the guardian of data, to keep it safe and secure, while helping everyone at the company get access to the data they need to do their jobs.
- Drive product prioritization and cross-functional alignment in a rapidly evolving startup environment.
- Find ways to stay close to your customers, so that you always build backwards from their needs and pain points.
- 4+ years of product management experience delivering successful software products
- Proven track record in delivering products with significant quantifiable impact
- Ability to effectively communicate across business teams, leadership and tech teams
- Strong data background and experience working with ML scientists and data engineers
- Ability to make difficult tradeoffs while always keeping focus on the most important thing
- Ability to switch context quickly and wear many hats without losing a step
- Ability to work collaboratively with numerous partner teams to deliver products, and earn trust quickly across many stakeholders
- Relentless customer obsession
- Experience building ML models
- Experience building Search products
- Experience with recommendation systems
- Experience as a platform product manager
- Benefits and Perks - Because People Matter
- We are committed to diversity and inclusion, and demonstrate our values through equitable pay, fantastic benefits, and access to all reasonable accommodations.
See what Fast can offer you:
- Comprehensive Medical, Dental and Vision insurance (99% paid by Fast)
- Globally remote with flexible work schedules and commuter benefits to fit your needs
- Generous maternity & paternity leave for all family caregivers
401k match up to 4%
Competitive Salary & Equity
- People-focused, unlimited & flexible paid time off
- Inclusive events & programs to allow everyone to express their voice (or dance skills)
- Monthly exercise, internet & office equipment stipends (and great snack perks)
Company name: Fast
Remote job title: Senior Product Manager Machine Learning & Data Platform