Senior Product Lead E-commerce
Remote job description
Swile (swile.co) is a French start-up created in 2017 by French serial entrepreneur Lo?c Soubeyrand: Swile offers digital solutions for employee rewards and benefits (meal/food vouchers and corporate gifts) through a card and an app that also helps foster engagement. We disrupted the traditional and outdated French paper meal voucher market and were able to gain significant traction. After mastering meal vouchers, Swile is now tackling new rewards and benefits (meal vouchers, corporate gifts, transportation and commuter benefits, vacation allowances and more) that will be stored and managed via a single account, card and app.
Our ambition is to enable employers to also improve their employees' engagement and experience by recognising key moments and milestones of their lives at work. As such, celebrations (birthdays and work anniversaries), money pots, team events, P2P payments among coworkers are brought together in a single app.
As of today, we have raised ?11 million (Series A) in 2018, ?30 million (Series B) in 2019, we completed a third round of fundraising (series C) of ?70 million and more recently, a final round of ?+180 million (Series D), spearheaded by Soft Bank. After an in-depth study of the growth potential for Swile across global markets, the company is poised to expand into the Brazilian market this year as Brazil is the world's largest employee benefits market and more generally the perfect place to develop our new HR features namely our "Engagement" offer.
Your role :
Product Management organization at Swile is divided into 3 tribes : Swile Card, Swile App & Affiliates (user platforms - ecommerce and maps platforms, to provide the best experience for employees during their spending in our partners network or in our e-commerce platform and merchant platform to provide best experience for our merchants and to generate new revenue streams via our marketing platform)
Swile's mission is to boost employee engagement by pinpointing the right drivers. One of them is to give employees significant monthly savings with our discounts and cashback solutions available on our ecommerce & map platforms.
As Senior Product Lead of User Platforms, you will join the Affiliates tribe and your mission will be to define and develop our ecommerce and map platforms in order to offer our users the best deals and to generate new revenue streams. Your main missions will be to :
- Translate your vision into a clear roadmap and a list of required and prioritized features for our both platforms
- Come up with creative and business-valid ideas to offer new discounted products, financing & insurance services and more to our end users ;
- Develop the best user experience , from add to cart to checkout, in all our countries and all platforms web and app, using data and user research.
The scope of this role is very complete and allows to develop an expertise track, with high visibility and complete autonomy on the scope. It requires a blend of technical & functional expertise, data fluency, user understanding, design sensitivity and business acumen.
- Realize product discovery: build a solid understand of the company's market, personas, and the competitive landscape, leverage the knowledge acquired through research to guide decisions and make recommendations for the identification of new features and new business development opportunities
- Define product vision and strategy: build and nurture the product vision with your stakeholders and turn that into a strategy, make sure your team/stakeholders understand and embrace it through your engaging communication ??
- Own the roadmap building and delivery: organise user feedback collection, define and own e-commerce and map key metrics, animate feature team rituals and work closely with the engineering team to deliver on new features and products, to make sure we have reliable and yet ambitious roadmaps, with the expected level of delivery quality
- Scale the team: contribute to the global growth of the product team by engaging in knowledge sharing, best practice implementation, and creating new processes to help us adapt as we scale
- Increase supply in our ecommerce platform to generate new stream of revenues by integrating partners' API: identify partners, provide integration scenarii, list the required features and coordinate different teams' works until the effective launch and promotion
- You have minimum 7 years experience in product related roles and at least 3 years of e-commerce experience
- You have a real passion for users, you are always wondering how to engage and satisfy them
- You have structured product organization, made teams grow and improved delivery processes
- Ability to anticipate potential risks (technical, operational, legal or business) : you always are one step ahead of current advancement, you are able to zoom in to solve operational problems as well as to zoom out to present a clear strategic roadmap. You always fight complexity.
- Ability to effectively and quickly synthesize disparate information into clear recommendations, actions and decisions
- Strong analytical, interpersonal and communication skills, cross-team collaboration Prove ability to work in an international context
- You're fluent in French and English
- Our culture will match with your ambitions if you are
- A team-player
- A born user oriented
- Ambitious and dynamic: at Swile, sky's the limit
- Autonomous, organized and resilient
- Reactive in a fast-paced environment and pleasant to work with
- Excellent interpersonal and editorial skills, with exceptional listening skills
- Passionate and curious: you are constantly on the lookout and like to interact with your peers ... you are in a state of perpetual learning #testandlearn100% at ease with Salesforce CRM, and other tools like Slack, Google Suite.
- We are Team-Players: We succeed as a team! Learning, growing and taking off together is what drives us on a daily basis
- We are Doers: Being creative, curious, and wanting to build things with a test and learn mindset, this is who we are!
- We move Fast: The ability to be organized, adaptable and innovative to keep up with technological advancements in the market!
- We Stay Hungry: Our ambition has no limit, and this requires humility, questioning, and the will to always set the bar higher!
- We are Ambassadors: As we are the first and daily users of our product, speaking about Swile gives us pride!
- We cherish our Values: Very committed, Swilers are passionate about maintaining our culture.
- Video Screen : 30 minutes (Tech Recruiter x Candidate)
- Hiring manager interview: 1 hour (evalution of soft/hardskills, teamfit, background, team/job informations)
- Business Case: Home assignment (2 hrs max to prepare) + 1h of presentation with 2 Swilers
- Swilers interview: 45 minutes / During this stage all our Swilers can be called in and contribute to a skills assessment of candidates (focus on culture and values). Interviewers will be able to meet candidates without cognitive bias and have constructive feedback on their interpersonal skills and know-how. Involving all of our employees in the success of our hiring process is an integral part of our culture and values
- Final Round: 1h / with the CPO
- Our hiring process lasts on average about 2 weeks, and offers usually come within 24 hours.
- We are proud to consider people from all backgrounds, regardless of their gender, sexual orientation, age, disability, religion, or race.
- Every candidate will be treated equally in the recruitment process. Even if you don't meet 100% of the requirements, please don't hesitate to apply and tell us why you would be a good fit!
Company name: Swile
Remote job title: Senior Product Lead E-commerce