Project Manager for Sora Union
Remote job description
Talent is everywhere, opportunity is not. Sora Union changes that.
Sora Union is a professional services company specializing in design, localization and QA projects for businesses, organizations and governments. The Sora Union team is globally-distributed and made up of diverse and talented professionals impacted by or at risk of displacement due to conflict or climate change.
As a Project Manager for Sora Union, you will be accountable for planning and allocating resources, monitoring progress, and keeping stakeholders informed throughout the project lifecycle. This is an integral role within our framework of achieving our goals and meeting client needs.
YOU'LL BE RESPONSIBLE FOR:
- Ensure all projects are delivered on time within the stipulated scope and budget
- Lead the initiation and planning of a project and ensure technical feasibility
- Ensure resource availability and allocation
- Develop a detailed plan to monitor and track the progress of the project
- Coordinate with internal and external parties for the flawless execution of projects
- Measure project performance using appropriate project management tools such as Jira and Asana.
- Perform risk management analysis to reduce project risks
- Report and escalate to upper management as and when needed
- Create and maintain a comprehensive project documentation
- Oversee the quality of project delivery and ongoing performance against goals to ensure satisfaction is fully met.
- Skilled at overviewing the "big-picture" to identify pain points, delays and blockers.
- Proven knowledge of Agile work methodologies
- Comfortable leading team and client meetings tailor communications based on their audience and level (technology, creative, finance, client, vendor).
IDEALLY, YOU'LL HAVE:
- 4+ years of project management experience with a preference for professional services and digital agencies.
- Strong communicator, both verbal and written, with great poise and concise articulation.
- Strong problem-solving skills, the ability and the desire to find solutions and build processes where none previously exists.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, ambiguous, diverse, and highly collaborative team environment
- Exceptional attention to details and execution
The Project Manager role is a full-time, initially 6-month contract position, and we intend to convert it to a full-time employment relationship. This role is a distributed position and can be based in any location.
Sora Union is committed to creating and fostering a diverse team. We encourage people from underrepresented backgrounds and all walks of life to apply. We are committed to providing reasonable accommodations to all applicants throughout the application process.
Company name: mmhmm
Remote job title: Project Manager for Sora Union
Job tags: professional services, project management