Program Manager Research Knowledge Systems
Remote job description
Figma is adding to our team of passionate people who are revolutionizing the world of design. Figma is a multiplayer design platform, changing the way people design, prototype, and iterate together. Figma's platform enables multiple people to work together in the same file. As a result, Figma has simplified the design process for teams of designers, developers, and stakeholders by creating an online space for them to collaborate visually. If you're looking to work at a company that is building the future of design tools, welcome to Figma.
The Figma Research team is looking for someone to lead the charge on understanding and analyzing the high-quality feedback Figma customers graciously share with us during research sessions and via social, community forums, and support. We're looking for someone who loves going deep to understand customers and working across an organization to spread that understanding.
You will develop strong relationships with the Product organization and customer-facing teams (Support, Sales, and Community) so that you can help facilitate the hard conversations around prioritizing customer feedback. You will build and manage a program to systematically integrate customer feature requests into our decision-making process.
This is a full-time role that can be held from one of our US hubs or remotely in the continental United States.
What you'll do:
- Work across Product, Sales, Customer Support and Designer Advocate teams to harmonize the different types of customer feedback that Figma receives and facilitate a feedback loop to customer-facing teams about what is and isn't being explored
- Build processes and best practices around how Figma uses customer feedback in product development
- Standardize the format for reviews across Figma to ensure that the most important issues are being heard and dealt with
- Help Product teams contextualize and prioritize customer problems based on your understanding, and push them to think beyond their immediate roadmaps
- Create and share regular reports to the company on top customer issues
- Develop relationships with customers to help us recruit for beta tests, customer panels, etc.
You might be a good fit if you:
- Care deeply about the customer and their experience, and your work is in service of them first and foremost.
- Have experience and confidence engaging with customers, especially people in senior leadership roles.
- Have experience managing large scale company initiatives/programs; you're able to influence cross-functional processes that you won't have complete control over
- Have strong communication skills.
- Are comfortable analyzing, synthesizing, and reporting on qualitative and quantitive data
- Are interested in understanding the root of the problem and don't take feature requests at face value
- Are a strong mediator, able to shepherd teams through disagreement
Figma is the open design company founded in 2012 by Dylan Field and Evan Wallace. With our cloud-based screen design tool, teams achieve a shared understanding around design without worrying about syncing, exporting or installing software. Anyone involved in the product development process can share always up-to-date files with a link. That makes it easy to collaborate on the latest designs and prototypes and see their code attributes. Figma has simplified collaboration across the entire design process for thousands of companies like Microsoft, Slack and Uber and users, including designers, developers, product managers, marketers and others. To learn more and sign up for a free account visit www.figma.com.
At Figma we celebrate and support our differences. We know employing a team rich in diverse thoughts, experiences, and opinions allows our employees, our product and our community to flourish. Figma is an equal opportunity workplace. We are dedicated to equal employment opportunities regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status.
Job title: Program Manager - Research Knowledge Systems
Job tags: design, freemium, mobile, photos, saas / subscription, software