Remote job description
Ready to be a Titan?
ServiceTitan is seeking an exceptional Program Manager to join one of the fastest-growing tech startups in Southern California, backed by the best VC firms in the SaaS space. Program Managers are responsible for leading internal enterprise-wide projects and programs. They manage multiple initiatives and ensure outcomes are aligned with the strategy, goals, and commitments of the organization.
The ideal candidate will have a sharp business mind and a proven ability to strategize and implement high-level program initiatives. As a natural-born leader, you will have a strong talent for project coordination and delegation. You are comfortable working in a fast-paced environment, requiring the ability to work autonomously with minimal supervision and manage aggressive deadlines. You will need to demonstrate the right mix of problem-solving, organizational, and communication skills. Ultimately, you are motivated by the desire to tackle the most complex problems and nurture program success from inception to completion.
What you'll do:
- Plan and develop scope, goals, deliverables, required resources, work plan, budget, and timing for new initiatives. Ensure new work aligns with company priorities and are appropriately resourced.
- Coordinate with cross-functional team members for optimal ROI and make sure that all parties are on track with project requirements, deadlines, and schedules.
- Conduct quarterly/annual planning sessions for programs, including goals, outcome metrics (KPIs), sequencing/ dependencies, and timelines.
- Identify key requirements needed from cross-functional teams and external vendors, as necessary.
- Analyze, evaluate, manage, and overcome program risks, produce program reports, and dashboards for management and stakeholders.
- Establish effective project communication plans and execute them.
- Facilitate change requests to ensure that all parties are informed of the impacts on schedule and budget.
- Enforce discipline with teams and hold them accountable for maintaining focus and executing the pla
What you'll bring:
- Bachelor's degree and PMP certification highly encouraged
- 5-8 years in project management or program management role
- Solid, recent, and demonstrable experience managing medium to large projects in a fast-paced/dynamic tech environment, which required collaboration across groups and levels
- Excellent strategic thinking and creative problem-solving skills, ability to glean insights, develop a vision, and make it come to life with actionable plans.
- Excellent listening, interpersonal, written, collaboration, and oral communication skills
- Strong influencing and leadership skills as well as ability to work in a team-oriented, collaborative environment
- Operate well in an environment of rapid change, tight deadlines, limited resources, and cross-functional dependencies.
- Effective presentation and facilitation skills to cross-functional and cross-level audiences
- SaaS experience highly preferred
Be Human With Us:
Being human isn't about checking every box on a list. It's about the experiences we have, people we meet, and the perspectives we share. So, if you have the skills but are hesitant to apply because of your background, apply anyway. We need amazing people like you to help us challenge the conventional and think differently about the problems that we're solving. We're in this together. Come be human, with us.
What We Offer:
When you join our team, you're not just accepting a job. You're making a career move. Here's how we'll support you in doing some of the most impactful work of your career:
- Flextime, recognition, and support for autonomous work: Flexible time off with ample learning and development opportunities to continue growing your career. We offer a comprehensive onboarding program, leadership training for Titans at all levels, and other programs and events. Great work is rewarded through Bonusly, peer-nominated awards, and Founders Club- open to all Titans.
- Holistic health and wellness benefits: Company-paid medical, dental, and vision (with 100% employer paid options and 90% coverage for dependents), FSA and HSA, 401k match, and telehealth options including memberships to Headspace, Galileo, One Medical, Ginger and more.
- Support for Titans at all stages of life: Parental leave and support, up to $20k in adoption reimbursement, on demand maternity support through Maven Maternity, free breast milk shipping through Maven Milk, pet insurance, legal advisory services, financial planning tools, and more.
At ServiceTitan, we celebrate individuality and uniqueness. We believe that the convergence of fresh perspectives and experiences from all walks of life is what makes our product and culture so great. We strongly encourage people from underrepresented groups to apply. We do not discriminate against employees based on race, color, religion, sex, national origin, gender identity or expression, age, disability, pregnancy (including childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical condition), genetic information, protected military or veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local laws.
Company name: ServiceTitan
Remote job title: Program Manager
Job tags: saas / subscription, business services, smb