Product Manager IC App, Express Partnerships
Remote job description
We're transforming the grocery industry
Instacart is the North American leader in online grocery and one of the fastest-growing companies in e-commerce. Since 2012, we've been working towards creating a world where everyone has access to the food they love and more time to enjoy it together.
Groceries delivered to your door in as little as an hour. It seems simple, right? Well, it's more complex than that. From re-routing deliveries during snowstorms, to connecting customers with coupons and deals for their favorite brands, to updating over half a billion grocery data lines every night...our efforts bring Instacart closer to being the operating system for the grocery industry.
Every year, people across the world spend nearly one trillion dollars on groceries. It's an industry that's been around for centuries. Food itself, however, has been a constant in people's lives since the beginning of time. Yes, sustenance is crucial, but it's also much more than that. Food can be a part of a daily ritual or a special moment that resonates with people on a meaningful and emotional level. It provides a much-needed break in a long day, a taste that brings back memories, a creative experiment, a shared meal with loved ones, or even comfort during a hard time. Whether it's a special occasion or an everyday occurrence, it should always be easy for people to get the ingredients they need.
The Instacart Product Team is dedicated to making grocery shopping effortless for everyone. By helping take care of the shopping, we help people get good food and give them back time to do what matters most. We're finding solutions to large-scale challenges that will forever change the way people feed themselves and their loved ones.
About the Team
The team is responsible for ensuring everybody is able to sign up for an Express membership across all Instacart properties. This PM will be responsible for building out our subscription payments product suite, partnering with our enterprise team to expand Express to our white label products, and building out long-term measurement and forecasting capabilities to ensure we are investing to maximize long-term growth
ABOUT THE JOB
- Product lead for our Express platform team
- Participate in interviewing, hiring decisions, on-boarding, and mentoring new PMs to make them productive members of the team quickly.
- Partner with engineering, data science, research, sales, partnerships, and marketing to develop the strategy and drive execution.
- Communicate product plans, benefits, and results to all audiences - within teams, companies, users, etc.
- Drive day to day execution of product initiatives that align with short, medium, and long-term strategy while communicating updates to all relevant stakeholders
- 5+ years in Product Management at a technology company
- Background in engineering, data science, or building platform products
- Strong data-driven problem-solving skills
- Experience with A/B testing, long-term holdouts, and modeling out product impact
- Experience working with a variety of cross-functional stakeholders, including Marketing, Partnerships, and Sales teams
- Experience influencing the Executive Team members on crucial strategy and cross-functional initiatives
Accommodations & Accessibility
At Instacart, we strive to create an accessible and inclusive experience for all candidates. If you need assistance submitting an application through our career site due to a disability, please submit an Accommodations Request Form and someone from our team will reach out soon to see how we may be able to assist.
Company name: Instacart
Remote job title: Product Manager IC App, Express Partnerships
Job tags: marketing, Strategic Partnerships, modeling