Remote job description
About us: We are a thriving company in the eCommerce space, with operations worldwide. As an 18-year-old startup, we offer employees a balance between the stability of a larger organization, while maintaining our culture of an innovative, leading-edge startup.
About the project: It is the original clip marketplace delivering authentic fetish content from studios to consumers worldwide.
The head office is located in Montreal and we have offices in Canada, United States and Europe (Cyprus, Georgia, Ukraine).
Our Commitment to Diversity & Inclusion
We are building a diverse and inclusive company. As an equal opportunity employer (EOE) we do not discriminate based on race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, national origin, religion, sex, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information, marital status or any legally protected status. We are a people first company that strives to create the best experience for our employees by creating an inclusive, collaborative, challenging environment to learn and problem solve on a daily basis. We are a remote-enabled company, so if you want to work remotely once, twice or five days a week, you'll have all the necessary tools and support you need to do so.
I TRUST YOU - We are honest, transparent and communicate with each other
ONE TEAM - We collaborate, learn from each other, and are driven by continuous improvement and respect
DRIVEN BY SUCCESS - We are like a competitive sports team. We build together, we are flexible and adaptive, and driven to win
IDEAS DONE RIGHT - We value ideas and creativity, but we implement them right on the first try
CUSTOMER-FOCUSED - DELIVERING HAPPINESS - We understand that our C4S community is at the core of our success
THIS PLACE ROCKS! - We want to work in a place that is leading, amazing and we each take responsibility to make it amazing for our teammates
The Role and Responsibilities
As a Product Manager for Revenue, you will be responsible for a conglomerate of critical financial payment process microservices. These systems interact together to form one of the largest high availability e-commerce solutions in our market. We work with multinational banks, acquirers and financial gurus to push the boundary of payment processing beyond the concepts of traditional fintech. You will work with your supervisor, Product Managers, and the BI team to understand, prioritise and define the customer needs, while collaborating with the Engineering team to bring them to fruition. You will lead the product requirement gathering efforts and collaborate closely with the business to ensure alignment with product vision, strategy, and business needs. You will be working with fin-tech based technologies and services that have inward and outward facing clientele.
- Create, plan, and communicate the product vision and roadmap
- Define product functionalities and prioritise business value ? Facilitate internal needs analysis with various departments
- Gather requirements using established methods such as interviewing, prototyping and diagrams, to create effective well-researched requirements (user storIes) with clear acceptance criteria
- Work closely with other Product Managers to ensure all dependencies with impediments are understood so new features can be released in a timely fashion
- Manage team priorities
- Set team iteration goals and objectives
- Day to day monitoring of key metrics
- 3 - 5 years experience as a professional Product Manager
- Strong leadership skills
- Experience with Scrum and Agile development
- Strong analytical, technical, verbal and written communication skills
- Experience with Jira and Confluence
- Fluent in English
- You live by the philosophy that great product development is a team sport and requires flexibility and relationship building
- Able to work with all stakeholders and team members
- Comfortable with multi-tasking, context switch and able to handle a high volume of work and pressure
- You listen well, are open minded, and respect other opinions, but you are decisive and confident
Nice to have
- Experience in the fintech space
- Experience in the online entertainment space
Location: remote NOT required in the office. So you can work 100% remotely. Time zone: EST ( 9-5 EST or close to that)
We offer a competitive compensation plan and various perks including:
- We like what we do and like to have fun!
- Annual bonus plans
- Employee benefits and insurance plan
- Paid vacation, personal days, and sick days
- Gym/fitness allowance ? Day off for your birthday
- Education allowance to keep your skills and learning current
Company name: Ortnec.com
Remote job title: Product Manager
Job tags: scrum, agile, jira, confluence, fintech