Remote job description
At Moov, we're empowering creators to embed banking and payment functionality everywhere. We're developers for developer-first software. We believe that every software company is becoming a payments company and by equipping developers with the best tools we can tackle complex problems together.
As a product manager for cards at Moov, you'll own the roadmap across customer-facing features, API enhancements, and infrastructure to make it easy to accept card payments. You'll work closely with customers and our application and dashboard teams to design and develop our payments systems. Our ideal product manager is equally excited about the flow of funds as well as a beautiful product UX and API design.
- Deeply understand customer needs by spending time with customers and sales and observing patterns across feedback and the market
- Define and execute against product KPI's, communicating progress weekly
- Drive the product development lifecycle for card features
- Define, articulate, and execute the strategy and roadmap for product adoption
- Write product requirements that clearly articulate the problem, it's impact, and what we can do to solve it
- Lead collaboration between engineering, design, and customer-facing teams, ensuring that the team has an adequate amount of prepared tasks to work on
- Understand market alternatives to our platform capabilities to validate our direction or to make changes accordingly
- Partner with internal teams to document and communicate the capabilities of our products internally and externally
- Experience in card acquiring or issuing is required.
- Experience in a technical background is preferred: engineering, data science, technical product management, or similar
- Experience defining and driving product strategies, including ruthless prioritization
- Ability to create best-in-class interfaces that simplify complexity
- or software architecture
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
Moov is committed to building a supportive community which allows all people to contribute however they are best able to. We believe that our products are a mixture of creative and detail oriented work where people from all backgrounds offer unique insight.
- 100% remote. We make remote-work work.
- We match what you contribute to your 401(k) up to 5% of your salary
- Parental leave
- Health, dental, and vision insurance plans
- Flexible PTO
- Learning stipend
- Home office stipend
- Moov employees are eligible for employee stock options.
Company: Moov Financial
Job title: Product Manager (Cards) at Moov Financial () (allows remote)
Job tags: design, credit-card, product management