Product Analyst/Senior Product Analyst
Remote job description
We're looking for a Product Analyst/Senior Product Analyst who is passionate about our mission to join our fast growing North America product team. In this role, you will have a unique opportunity to work with a rich dataset and drive insights to inform what we build next, which will have a direct impact on how we grow as a business and add value to our customers.
At Wise our mission is Money Without Borders - instant, convenient, transparent and eventually free. Whether our customers are sending money to another country, spending money abroad, or making and receiving international business payments, Wise is on a mission to make their lives easier and save them money.
Here's how you'll be contributing:
- You'll analyze our usage, conversion, adoption and retention data and share actionable insights across all the product teams at Wise, helping them correctly engage with the data to improve our conversion, creating a seamless customer experience
- You'll help optimize how we communicate our product on our website/app, so that customers can easily understand how Wise can solve their problems
- You'll drive strategy for Wise North America by identifying new opportunities that will help make Wise cheaper, faster, and more convenient. You will then work with product managers to take action on your insights
- You'll partner with other product teams across Wise to help estimate and measure the impact of our changes on growth as well as identifying other levers which can drive volume sustainably
- You'll proactively contribute to, own, create, track OKRs for your Product team, keeping them accountable throughout the quarter
- You'll collaborate with designers, help conduct user research to optimize the flows and contribute to the future product roadmap
A bit about you:
- You have a background working in similar product-driven roles and 2+/4+ years of experience in analytics
- You have advanced SQL skills
- You have experience with data visualisation tools (Looker, PowerBI, Tableau etc.) and demonstrate storytelling ability with data
- You've worked in cross functional teams involving Product, Engineering, Design and Research, and can manage senior stakeholders
- You're a self-starter who is comfortable working autonomously
Some extra skills that are great (but not essential):
- You have a good understanding of statistics (probability, distributions, hypothesis testing)
- You're proficient with Python, able to automate complex processes and construct robust data pipelines
- You are comfortable running A/B/n tests that will support funnel optimization and increase conversion
- We're people without borders - without judgement or prejudice, too. We want to work with the best people, no matter their background. So if you're passionate about learning new things and keen to join our mission, you'll fit right in.
- Also, qualifications aren't that important to us. If you've got great experience, and you're great at articulating your thinking, we'd like to hear from you.
- And because we believe that diverse teams build better products, we'd especially love to hear from you if you're from an under-represented demographic.
Company name: Wise
Remote job title: Product Analyst/Senior Product Analyst
Job tags: marketplace, fintech, forex, sharing economy