Principal Product Manager Cloud Integrations
Remote job description
ClickHouse: We are the company behind the popular open-source, high performance columnar OLAP database management system for real-time analytics. ClickHouse works 100-1000x faster than traditional approaches. By offering a true column-based DBMS, it allows for systems to generate reports from petabytes of raw data with sub-second latencies. With an amazing community already adopting our open-source technology, we are now embracing our journey in delivering Cloud first solutions to delight our customers.
With top adopters such as Uber, Cisco, and eBay - not only do our products work at lightning speed, so do we.
We are an open and collaborative company. Our colleagues are curious, engaged and excited about what they do. If you want to work in an environment where you can be an agent of change and have your voice heard- then read on.
About the team
ClickHouse is focused on growing a vibrant user community and becoming a Cloud-first company. We believe in building a broad ecosystem of integrations, and are looking for a seasoned Product Manager to define our ecosystem strategy and marketplace vision for the ClickHouse Cloud service.
What you will be doing:
- Understand the cloud database market, competition, and user needs in depth
- Define partner and community integrations ecosystem strategy and priorities
- Engage with key partners on joint roadmap development
- Launch new and improved integrations, test their performance and iterate quickly
- Deliver the best user experience for key integrations
- Define a marketplace strategy for integrations
- Define and measure business metrics guiding user and partner success
What you bring along:
- Several years of experience as a Product Manager, driving product vision, go-to-market strategy, and design discussions
- You are an ecosystem and partner champion, obsessing over how we jointly succeed by aligning our go-to-market strategy
- You are knowledgeable about data engineering markets - data warehousing, data analytics, data science, business intelligence, ETL, observability - and ecosystem of vendors in these spaces
- Ability to engage open source community members to foster the ecosystem of open integrations with ClickHouse
- Experience engaging with key technical partners at a strategic level, to align on joint go-to-market initiatives
- Experience establishing partner and community marketplaces
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to influence multiple stakeholders without direct authority
Bonus Points for:
- Entrepreneurial spirit with a track record for delivering results in fast-moving environments
- Experience effectively working remotely in a global, distributed organization
- Previous contributions to open source projects
- Flexible work environment - ClickHouse is a distributed company offering both office based and remote work options (your choice!). We do not check when you log in or out. You are the owner of your calendar because work-life balance is important to us.
- Employer contributions towards your healthcare.
- Equity - Any new team member who joins our company is eligible to receive stock options.
- Our competitive time-off policy complies with all local country laws at a minimum of given time off + all paid bank holidays.
- Home office setup allowance for our remote employees.
ClickHouse, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce. We celebrate diversity and do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, veteran status, disability status, or any other applicable characteristics protected by law.
Company name: ClickHouse, Inc.
Remote job title: Principal Product Manager Cloud Integrations