Pipeline Generation Program Manager
Remote job description
Confluent is pioneering a fundamentally new category of data infrastructure focused on data in motion. Have you ever found a new favorite series on Netflix, picked up groceries curbside at Walmart, or paid for something using Square? That's the power of data in motion in action-giving organizations instant access to the massive amounts of data that is constantly flowing throughout their business. At Confluent, we're building the foundational platform for this new paradigm of data infrastructure. Our cloud-native offering is designed to be the intelligent connective tissue enabling real-time data, from multiple sources, to constantly stream across the organization. With Confluent, organizations can create a central nervous system to innovate and win in a digital-first world.
We're looking for self-motivated team members who crave a challenge and feel energized to roll up their sleeves and help realize Confluent's enormous potential. Chart your own path and take healthy risks as we solve big problems together. We value having diverse teams and want you to grow as we grow-whether you're just starting out in your career or managing a large team, you'll be amazed at the magnitude of your impact.
At Confluent, we understand that our customers and prospects are on a journey to modernize their infrastructure with a cloud-mentality and that data streaming is at the heart of their strategy. We look at our prospective customers in two categories: pre-buyers, those who use Apache Kafka today, and pre-believers, those who are not yet familiar with how data-in-motion can accelerate their business. To blanket the market with the messaging of the value of Confluent, we must effectively prospect with our entire arsenal of resources - from a product-led-growth strategy, to marketing campaigns, to sales development, to our partner & ecosystem, to our sellers.
We are looking for an experienced program manager with a passion for pipeline generation (PG)! As part of the Sales Performance team, the PG Program Manager will be the confluence point between marketing, sales development, GTM strategy, marketing and our sales teams - where creativity and repeatable, scalable execution intersect.
What You'll Do:
- Think big! Pipeline Generation is a team sport and you have the opportunity to create simple and effective programs to get the field fired up to get Confluent's message out to the pre-buyers and pre-believers in the market.
- Partner closely with Revenue Marketing to connect Field PG programs to Marketing campaigns, executing against an aligned calendar.
- Own weekly execution of "PG Days" - a dedicated one day per week where the Field Ops org executes on a programmatic, prescriptive PG program. This includes driving execution of target prospect identification, enablement delivery, defining the divide and conquer between AEs and SDRs, managing the PG Day leaderboard, and equipping the field with all assets and tools to enable their success.
- Establish a communications cadence in partnership with Sales Leadership to share best practices & highlight prospecting successes.
- Develop a deep understanding of our prospects' data in motion journey and our curated sales motions, so as to be an effective partner to Marketing and to the field.
- Collaborate with world-class marketers, sales enablement professionals, sales strategy, and seasoned GTM leaders
What We're Looking for:
- 3+ years experience managing & developing sales programs
- 2+ years experience in a field sales or sales development role
- Working knowledge of pipeline generation and demand generation as part of cloud or digital native organizationsStrong communication, writing, and presentation skills with ability to present complex ideas in a simple, straightforward manner
- Expertise with Outreach, LinkedIn Sales Navigator, ZoomInfo, etc.
- The ability to accurately and effectively translate pipeline data into actionable insights for the sales, marketing, operations, and enablement teams
- Proven track record of cross functional collaboration and successful internal relationships
- Exceptional, demonstrable, track record of program execution, change management, and cross functional stakeholder engagement to deliver results
- A high degrees of self-motivation, fostered in a face-paced, high growth, dynamic environment
Additional Desired skills
- Experience with product led growth business models
- Experience working consumption-oriented GTM
- Experience using Tableau for analyzing data to drive program success and enablement
Come As You Are
At Confluent, equality is a core tenet of our culture. We are committed to building an inclusive global team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, beliefs, and experiences. The more diverse we are, the richer our community and the broader our impact. Employment decisions are made on the basis of job-related criteria without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other classification protected by applicable law.
Confluent requires all employees (in office and remote) in the U.S. to be vaccinated for COVID-19. Consistent with federal, state, and local requirements, Confluent will consider requests for reasonable accommodation based on medical conditions/contraindications or sincerely-held religious beliefs where it is able to do so without undue hardship to the company.
Click here to review our California Candidate Privacy Notice, which describes how and when Confluent, Inc., and its group companies, collects, uses, and shares certain personal information of California job applicants and prospective employees.
Company name: confluent
Remote job title: Pipeline Generation Program Manager
Job tags: open-source, big data, infrastructure