Partner Manager, Product Partnerships
Remote job description
Figma is growing our team of passionate people on a mission to make design accessible to all. Born on the Web, Figma helps entire product teams brainstorm, create, test, and ship better designs, together. From great products to long-lasting companies, we believe that nothing great is made alone-come make with us!
Figma's Business Development & Partnerships team aims to advance our company goals by working with partners to augment product experiences, drive user engagement, accelerate user and revenue growth, distribute our products and services, and raise brand awareness.
We're looking for an inaugural Partner Manager to build and grow relationships with our largest partners. This role will be responsible for working with partners and internal teams to craft thoughtful approaches and initiatives that support strategic priorities for Figma and our partners. You'll be working in an exciting and constantly evolving environment while establishing relationships cross-functionally with our product, engineering, design, marketing, customer, and legal teams to influence roadmaps and resources. You'll influence the early development of our Business Development team, from our operating cadences to our BD values. You'll be the connector between our strategic partners and internal teams to facilitate best-in-class experiences for our users and partners.
This is a full time role that can be held from one of our US hubs or remotely in the United States.
What you'll do at Figma:
- Build and drive relationships with Figma's strategic partners; set strategy for each partnership and identify areas of growth and new initiatives
- Work with partners to establish mutual goals that accelerate our respective priorities
- Own partnership initiatives from idea to inception and beyond; drive alignment with cross-functional working groups and executives
- Collaborate with product, engineering, and customer teams to identify product gaps that can be addressed with partner initiatives
- Lead technical and business negotiations by partnering with our legal, product, and marketing teams to structure, negotiate, and execute unique agreements with strategic partners
- Aggregate and communicate market opportunities, trends, and partner feedback to cross-functional teams
- Develop mutually-beneficial and trusting relationships with partners - make Figma a favored company with which to partner
We'd love to hear from you if you have:
- 5+ years in business development, partnerships, and/or strategic partner management with a proven understanding of relationships with multiple stakeholders
- Experience working independently and leading initiatives from concept to completion
- Success designing, negotiating, and managing complex and first-of-their-kind deals with large partners
- Experience working closely with Microsoft, Amazon, Google, Meta, and/or other large software companies
- A deep understanding of ways to balance incentives across disparate stakeholders with competing priorities
- Strong analytical skills and written, verbal, and presentation communication skills
At Figma, one of our values is Grow as you go. We believe in hiring smart, curious people who are excited to learn and develop their skills. If you're excited about this role but your past experience doesn't align perfectly with the points outlined in the job description, we encourage you to apply anyways. You may be just the right candidate for this or other roles.
Read more about our team
- Investing in Figma: The Decade of Design
- How work is changing at Figma
- Figma's next product is a multiplayer whiteboard called FigJam
- Software Design Startup Figma Is Now Worth $10 Billion
We will work to ensure individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please let your recruiter know if you require accommodation.
Dylan Field and Evan Wallace co-founded Figma in 2012 with the vision of building tools for designers in the browser. Their goal was to create the first design tool that combined the accessibility of the Web with the functionality of a native app. Today Figma is a platform with tools and spaces to support the entire product development process-idea to design to build-and has simplified collaboration for companies like Microsoft, Uber, and The New York Times to name a few.
At Figma, we celebrate and support our differences. We know employing a team rich in diverse backgrounds, experiences, and opinions allows our employees, products, and community to flourish. Figma is an equal opportunity workplace-we are dedicated to equal employment opportunities regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national orientation, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, or Veteran status. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements.
Company name: Figma
Remote job title: Partner Manager, Product Partnerships
Job tags: saas / subscription, freemium, design, mobile, photos, software