Implementation Manager, PEO
Remote job description
Rippling is the first way for businesses to manage all of their HR & IT - payroll, benefits, computers, apps, and more - in one unified workforce platform.By connecting every business system to one source of truth for employee data, businesses can automate all of the manual work they normally need to do to make employee changes. Take onboarding, for example. With Rippling, you can just click a button and set up a new employees' payroll, health insurance, work computer, and third-party apps - like Slack, Zoom, and Office 365 - all within 90 seconds.Based in San Francisco, CA, Rippling has raised $1.2B from the world's top investors - including Kleiner Perkins, Founders Fund, Sequoia, Bedrock, and Greenoaks - and was named one of America's best startup employers by Forbes (#12 out of 500)
About The Role
Implementation is an essential differentiator for Rippling. As an Implementation Manager, you will work with our customers to implement and drive the adoption of Rippling's suite of products. You will leverage deep knowledge of Rippling's products as well as a strong commitment to customer experience.
What You Will Do
- Work one-on-one with clients to implement the Rippling products they have purchased across HR, Payroll, Benefits Administration, IT platform, and various other products
- Proactively manage the implementation process end-to-end to achieve customers' target timelines and goals
- Drive adoption of purchased products
- Partner with Sales, Account Management, Technical Account Management, and Support to ensure seamless hand-offs
- Collaborate closely with Product and Engineering to improve and troubleshoot customer issues as well as provide feedback on product enhancements
- Support in the development and documentation of processes and best practices
- 3+ years of hands-on experience in Implementation and/or Customer Experience at a rapidly growing SaaS company.
- Proven project management experience, deploying multiple projects simultaneously in a fast-paced environment.
- Stellar communication, presentation, and relationship-building skills along with a deep commitment to driving an exceptional customer experience.
- Ability to effectively collaborate with partners across Sales, CX, Product, and Engineering teams
- 2+ years experience in a customer-facing position within the HCM or IT space (HR, Payroll, Benefits, Identity Management, Device Management, etc).
- Tier 1: $84,000 - $142,000/year
- Tier 2: $75,000 - $128,000/year
- Tier 3: $71,000 - $121,000/year
About The TeamWe are building a world-class implementation team - committed to helping customers realize the full potential of Rippling - while also adapting to a growing customer base and product ecosystem. Our Implementation organization is roughly 115+ members strong, while our Customer Experience organization stretches over 330+ employees! We often collaborate closely with our R&D partners to continuously improve our products and services and to ensure our clients receive a stellar end-to-end Rippling experience.Rippling highly values having employees working in-office to foster a collaborative work environment and company culture. For office-based employees (employees who live within a 40 mile radius of a Rippling office), Rippling considers working in the office, at least three days a week under current policy, to be an essential function of the employee's role.
Show more Show less
Company name: Rippling
Remote job title: Implementation Manager, PEO
Job tags: Equity, identity management, project management
location or timezone
yearly salary range$71,000 - 142,000
posted9 days ago