Growth Product Manager
Remote job description
In the time it takes you to read this job ad, around 200 new accounts will have signed up to Linktree.
If you read through the requirements as a checklist and haven't ticked every box, please don't rule yourself out just yet. We've seen the research that women and other people in minority groups tend to only apply when the checklist is all ticks and no crosses. So if you think you have what it takes, hit that apply button or message me (Mitch).
We are looking for a Growth Product Manager to join our team, reporting directly to the Group Product Manager for Growth
As a Product Manager at Linktree, you will work in cross-functional squads with engineers, designers, and analysts. You will lead your squad to deliver changes in your product area that deliver on the Product Strategy and Roadmap, and drive our OKRs and measures of success.
Working with Senior Product Managers, Group Product Managers and our Head of Product Ali, you will have strong leaders and mentors to work and collaborate with.
As Growth Product Manager, you will have a key focus on Linktree Growth initiatives and experimentation.
In your role you will:
- Ensure a deep understanding of the market and customer by conducting competitor and user research
- Improve core business metrics and long-term strategy by identifying key areas for highest impact and feature implementation
- Generate new ideas that will grow market share, obtaining product feedback to optimise the customer journey as well as identifying and filling product gaps.
- Product Manage one or more squads to deliver changes across this product area in order to drive the Product strategy and company OKRs.
- Make scoping decisions based on product priority
- Work with Design and Engineering counterparts to perform discovery, including A/B Testing, user testing and quantitative data as needed
- Establish the measures that you will use to confirm a successful product delivery
- Communicate effectively at all levels, internally and externally to Linktree, including explaining complex technical topics in simple ways that are understandable
What we are looking for:
We hire with a people-first approach so more importantly you will be collaborative, curious, enjoy solving complex problems, and have empathy for the growing pains of a rapidly scaling startup.
- Previous experience working Product Management roles, ideally in B2C SaaS product companies.
- Experience working in a growth role, focusing on CRO, sign-ups and new growth initiatives
- Someone that can demonstrate prior experience running cross functional squads
- Experience in making product prioritisation decisions
- Experience in adjusting the scope of a product feature in order to meet business needs/OKRs
- Can explain technical topics simply so that stakeholders understand them as we are a highly cross-functional organisation
- This role can be fully remote anywhere in Australia or a hybrid in-office/remote structure if you are in Melbourne or Sydney.
Linktree's company culture and values are based around collaboration, diversity, inclusion, and flexibility. Those are all nice words but to give you some more specific examples:
- We are a family-friendly and flexible work environment with our team with a number of our team working hours around school and home commitments.
- We have a paid 18-week parental leave program that is inclusive of birth and non-birthing parents and supports the whole parenting lifecycle
- We have several diversity and inclusion initiatives underway, including a D&I council, training for all team members on neurodiversity, unconscious bias, and the incorporation of a transgender inclusion policy.
- Our team is diverse across age, gender, and race and we are very proud of that.
- All Linktree team members work either fully remote or a hybrid remote and in-office sometimes and that will continue even when COVID is behind us and our team is spread across Australia, Brazil, Indonesia, USA, Canada, Ireland and Nigeria.
- We prioritise our team's mental health, with all employees have free access to Headspace and Uprise, including 1:1 coaching sessions from qualified psychologists or counsellors.
- We are proud to offer all regular full-time and part-time employees 20 hours' paid volunteering leave per calendar year.
- All Linktree team members receive $1000 AUD towards setting up their work from home space.
The Linktree Story
Linktree is the market-leading linking platform that was the first of its kind, creating an entirely new category in tech. Linktree is the identity layer of the internet, allowing users to curate a singular destination housing what's most important to them, in real time.
With a user base of 16M+, Linktree helps brands, influencers, small businesses, activists and everyday creators carve out their place and reach their full potential online. The world's biggest influencers and creators from Selena Gomez to Pharrell Williams, as well as big brands like HBO and Facebook are using Linktree to connect their followers to their entire online ecosystem.
The platform averages 30,000 daily sign ups and has close to a billion visits to Linktrees each month. In the past 12 months, Linktree has gained phenomenal momentum growing its user base by 3x with no signs of slowing down.
In March 2021, we raised $45 million in Series B funding. The funding will be used to expand headcount globally, develop product features and go towards making Linktree the best possible place to work for our team!
Company name: Linktree
Remote job title: Growth Product Manager
Job tags: saas, freemium, digital media, social, soho, websites