Remote job description
LeadIQ makes sales teams more efficient. Research your prospects, find their contact data and save them right into your CRM, all in one click.
We are looking for an experienced Engineering Manager to drive people and process growth across several squads. The engineering organization is growing fast and this role is essential to its scalability. Your skills will help in maturing the processes of our remote-first team.
The Engineering Manager role is:
- An effective people manager with a technical software engineering background. You will have walked in your team's shoes and will lead by example
- Experienced using agile techniques in product development teams, and capable of driving and moderating scrum ceremonies
- Able to challenge and validate his team's technical design decisions
- A reliable partner for his/her/their peer Engineering teams, Product and Customer Success
- Data-driven focused on developing both the performance of the team and its individual member's careers
- Eager to engage in tough conversations but able to balance that with a fun, collaborative atmosphere within his team
The candidate would have:
- At least 8 years experience in software engineering and at least 1-2 of those managing at least 2 squads of 5-10 developers in a startup environment
- Excellent English speaking and writing skills
- An experienced hiring manager, you will have recruited engineers and built development teams
- Computer Science education
Nice to have's:
- 10+ years experience in software engineering
- Experience in managing managers
- Passion for functional programming
- B2B Product Experience
LeadIQ is a sales enablement startup backed by Draper Associates, Jason Calacanis, Fresco Capital, and Eight Roads. With offices in SF Bay Area, New Hampshire, and Singapore, we are building a world-class company culture that is reinventing how companies find their best customers with sales intelligence, productivity, insights, and resources for success. Some of our customers include MuleSoft, AppDyanmics, WalkMe, Gainsight, and many more. We take pride in building a company and product that materially improves people's lives, whether they're an employee or a customer. Plus, we have fun doing it!
Great place to work!! We offer our team members a unique culture, including flexibility, trust, and independence. Our team is diverse, friendly, and welcoming with experienced engineers you can learn a lot from, plus an upbeat culture in Singapore interested in cutting edge technologies and embracing innovation.
If you are a team player who is comfortable in a collaborative environment, experienced working across teams with great communication & problem-solving skills, we want you! Jump on this opportunity to design, take charge of, and own product features like you never did before.
LeadIQ is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions on the basis of merit. We are committed to building a diverse and inclusive workplace. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability, age, education status, or any other legally protected status.Summary
Job title: Engineering Manager at LeadIQ (allows remote)
Job tags: scala, zio, functional programming, akka