Ecommerce Product Manager
Remote job description
This is a full-time position with flexibility to work from a US-based Sonos office or remotely from the following metropolitan areas: Los Angeles, San Francisco, Santa Barbara, Seattle, Austin, New York or Boston.
At Sonos we want to create the ultimate listening experience for our customers and know that it starts by listening to each other. As part of the Sonos team, you'll collaborate with people of all styles, skill sets, and backgrounds to realize our vision while fostering a community where everyone feels included and empowered to do the best work of their lives.
We aspire to grow our Direct-to-Consumer channel twice as fast as the rest of our business. The Ecommerce team brings that goal to life by working across the organization to build a premium experience that drives conversion and order value. Our team produces web experiences for new product introductions, promotions, new merchandising experiences, demand driving programs, always-on optimization, and geo-expansion. We are seeking an Ecommerce Project Manager to own a roadmap of site enhancements, conversion rate optimization tests, and new functionality that engage our users, drive demand for our products, and create lifetime value through repurchase and subscription revenue.
What You'll Do
The Ecommerce Project Manager collaborates deeply with cross-functional partners to consistently improve and enhance the sonos.com experience for our users. The day-to-day can vary, but will include a mix of the following activities.
- Roadmap Ownership: Mobilize technical resources around delivery of our roadmap of site enhancements, feature improvements, and tests. Provide regular updates the on progress and priority, ensuring alignment around the vision for the site experience
- User Research: Partnering with Insights & Analytics, you'll use a blend of research approaches to assess user needs across Sonos' audience of prospective new households and current owners, informing your decisions with data
- Briefing and Ideation: Prepare user needs/problem statements and experience briefs that clearly express the goals, approach, requirements, timelines, and owners of items on the roadmap
- Experience Design: Partner with our internal UX/UI designer or manage external design agencies to deliver assets (including prototypes and design studies when needed) that resolve your user insights with design solutions
- User Testing: Validate the direction of your prototypes with end users via user testing or other usability assessments
- Optimization: Monitor performance with A/B tests, feature flagging, and other approaches that validate impact and enable further optimization
What You'll Need
- 3+ years of experience working on digital products with clear ownership of engagement or commercial goals
- You have a background in web project management or ground some of your approaches in traditional project management thinking, with the capacity to bend the rules when needed
- Past experience working in marketing, digital marketing, or ecommerce a plus
- Experience managing complex projects with integrity and transparency
- Knowledge of or willingness to learn Google Analytics, Salesforce Commerce Cloud or similar platforms and systems
- Experience with Google docs (collaboration), Jira (issue and work tracking), and Confluence (documentation)
- Familiarity with Sanity or React-based platforms a plus
- You have a technical aptitude and an insatiable appetite for staying up to date with web and digital technology
Company name: Sonos
Remote job title: Ecommerce Product Manager
Job tags: retail, e-commerce, connected devices, entertainment, media, music