Remote job description
Join a leading fintech company that's democratizing finance for all.
Robinhood was founded on a simple idea: that our financial markets should be accessible to all. With customers at the heart of our decisions, Robinhood is lowering barriers and providing greater access to financial information. Together, we are building products and services that help create a financial system everyone can participate in.
As we continue to build...
We're seeking curious thinkers looking to co-author the next chapters of our story. Joining now means helping shape our vision, structures and systems; playing a key-role as we launch into our ambitious future.
Check out life at Robinhood on The Muse!
About the team:
Robinhood is expanding its operations team and looking for a hardworking, entrepreneurial individual to work on a new operational challenge. This is an outstanding opportunity to join an innovative and growing team within Robinhood that is revolutionizing the way investors think about stock ownership. This team is the backbone of our investor communication process and ensures information flows efficiently among public companies, broker-dealers, and investors every time.
What you'll do day-to-day:
- Day-to-day management of investor communication product inputs, including proxy voting, prospectus delivery, corporate actions, and more
- Working with outside parties in an accurate, timely, and professional manner
- Utilizing and improving monitoring tools and reports to track performance and quality metrics to inform process improvements
- Ensuring ongoing compliance with rules and regulations applicable to Robinhood's operations
- Analyzing complex legal and financial documents and translating them into meaningful insights in an organized manner
- Working collaboratively with other team members from product, engineering, sales, and finance to improve operating processes and product development as Robinhood continues to increase efficiency across the investor communications ecosystem
- Familiarity with operations, customer support, or client service and have strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- You are a doer who prides yourself on attention to detail, consistency, reliability, and constant improvement.
- You make important decisions independently, but also know when to collaborate with managers and colleagues in a team environment.
- You have an entrepreneurial spirit and are knowledgeable and hungry to learn more about financial technology, capital markets, and brokerage operations.
- 2+ years of experience in operations or a similar function within financial services or technology
- Resourceful and adaptive in fast-paced, entrepreneurial environments; strong critical thinking & creative problem solving skills
- Strong written and oral communication skills and the ability to communicate with clients and third parties in a professional, consistent manner
- Experience with business intelligence and reporting tools like Domo, Tableau, Looker, etc.
CO Residents: In Colorado, the base pay for this position ranges from $70000 - $92000.
NYC Residents: In NYC, the base pay for this position ranges from $89000 - $105000.
This role is also eligible for an annual discretionary bonus and participation in Robinhood's equity plan.
Base pay is determined by market location and may vary depending on job-related knowledge, skills, and experience. Please note, some of our roles are open to additional levels which would impact the expected base pay.
We're looking for more growth-minded and collaborative people to be a part of our journey in democratizing finance for all. If you're ready to give 100% in helping us achieve our mission?"we'd love to have you apply even if you feel unsure about whether you meet every single requirement in this posting. At Robinhood, we're looking for people invigorated by our mission, values, and drive to change the world, not just those who simply check off all the boxes.
Click here to learn more about Robinhood's Benefits.
Robinhood is a primarily remote company. If hired, you will work as a remote employee unless the job you are applying for has a different working model specified. Please reach-out to your recruiter if you have any questions regarding the job's working model.
Company name: Robinhood
Remote job title: Operations Associate
Job tags: transaction fees, analytics, mobile