Manager, Partnership Operations & Strategy
Remote job description
Do you believe that creators should have the ability to get paid for the value they give to their fans?
We do, which is why we're building Patreon, a platform that powers membership services for creators with established followings. Patreon strives to provide creators with insight, education, and tools that make it possible to retain creative control while running their creative business, so creators can focus on creating and energising their fanbases.
Our user base has doubled in the last year alone, and we have paid over $2 billion directly to creators on our platform. In order to support this level of growth, Patreon is looking for an experienced Manager, Creator Partnerships Operations to manage and scale the operations of our Creator Partnerships team.
- Must be an experienced and certified Salesforce administrator to be considered
- 5+ years of work experience growing and managing sales operations at a fast-growth technology or creator economy company
- You have 1+ years of people management experience
- You are passionate about creators and driven to find solutions to make their lives easier
- You are experienced in integrating and optimizing tools like Outreach, Calendly, and Workato
- You constantly identify and evangelize trends and opportunities in the performance data of the teams you support, presenting insights and suggesting strategic responses that enable them to be proactive at least as often as they're reactive
- You have a proven track record of optimizing tools and processes for a fast-growing sales, revenue, and/or similarly-structured go-to-market team
- You're a pro at forecasting revenue for sales and customer success teams
- You've maintained sales lead routing and territory management
- You're an expert in Excel, data analysis, and modeling
- You have an understanding of relational databases and data warehouses, and are comfortable querying them using SQL
- You have solid problem solving, analytical, and presentation skills, with an exceptional ability to multitask and prioritize
- You have experience managing large cross-functional projects with technical and non-technical business partners
- You can distill complex issues into structured frameworks and concrete action plans
- You have experience working in a global setting and with sales or marketing leadership
- You possess strong business acumen with the ability to translate between strategic business decisions and their operational implications
- You're willing to roll your sleeves up to execute projects that may be outside the scope of your day to day work but are critical to the team's success
- You're a team player, fast learner, and you are extremely comfortable with ambiguity
- You're metrics-driven in your decision making
- You strive to improve existing processes
- You're extremely caring and extremely direct in all you do, especially when it comes to giving positive and constructive feedback
- You will lead and grow a group of world-class operations managers that enable Patreon's Creator Partnership team to act, measure, and optimize
- You will develop an in-depth understanding of how Patreon's global creator partnerships team drives acquisition
- You will track and optimize touch points across the entire sales funnel, uncovering and presenting opportunities to increase volume and accelerate velocity for both mid-market and strategic creator acquisitions
- You will develop and optimize Patreon's creator contract lifecycle management - ensuring operational excellence from proposal to fulfilling contracted deliverables
- You will act as the liaison between Patreon's Creator Partnerships team and Patreon's Data Science, Accounting, FP&A, Legal, and Data Operations teams
- You will act as Patreon's principal Salesforce administrator and develop and lead a team of other certified Salesforce admins
- You will source, maintain and optimize key data pipelines that provide the Creator Partnerships team with high-quality leads and accurate reporting
- You will develop and maintain operational processes to support changes in the business
- You will lead execution of Creator Partnership's functional budget planning and quarterly forecasts
- You will lead weekly sales pipeline meetings
- You will support and often present monthly and quarterly go-to-market business reviews
Who You'll Work With:
At Patreon, you'll join a high-performing and highly-empathetic team of people who proudly work on fulfilling our mission of funding the creative class. Our culture of creator-first, thoughtful teammates keeps work creative, stretching, and rewarding.
Our Core Values:
- Put Creators First. WHEN CREATORS WIN, WE WIN.
- Build with Craft. WE SIGN OUR NAME TO EVERY DELIVERABLE.
- Make it Happen. WE DON'T QUIT, WE LEARN AND DELIVER.
- Win Together. WE GROW AS INDIVIDUALS, WE WIN AS A TEAM.
- Want to Learn More About Patreon?
- Check out TechCrunch's article about our focus on membership.
- Listen to our CEO Jack and Co-Founder Sam chat with Guy Raz on NPR's How I Built This.
- Check to see if you know a Patreon teammate on LinkedIn.
Company name: Patreon
Remote job title: Manager, Partnership Operations & Strategy
Job tags: marketplace, saas / subscription, entertainment, fintech, makers, music