Remote job description
Who we are
- Alan is the one-stop health partner for the body & the mind.
- Founded in 2016 by Jean-Charles Samuelian and Charles Gorintin, Alan is the first digital health insurance in France since 1986.
- Alan's long-term goal is to make personal, proactive and holistic health part of people's daily life, striving to be the world's most member-centric healthcare company.
As of today, Alan covers more than 300,000 members, representing over ?160m+ of annualized revenue. We recently raised a further ?183m in a series E funding round bringing the company's total valuation to ?2.7bn. The team is 500+ people and growing. We are also operating in Spain and Belgium , and guess what: the best is yet to come!
How we do it?
At Alan, we have a set of cultural values that guide our approach to work such as:
- Members first. We put our members first, our team second, our shareholders third.
- Radical Transparency. We take all our decisions in writing and adopt a direct and honest style of communication.
- Personal & Team Growth. We are self-improving whilst helping others grow. We're no ego-doers and we all edit the company.
- Underrepresented folks...
Science shows that you are less likely to apply if you feel you don't have all the necessary prerequisites. If this description matches where you are now or what you'd like to grow into in your next position, we encourage you to apply.
We strive to make our culture as inclusive as possible and believe both the company and its culture are strongest when composed of diverse experiences and backgrounds.
- We have an open salary & equity policy combined with a transparent career path: we base our people decisions on objective criteria.
- We have flexible working hours and leave policy.
- We trust people to work remotely
- We extended the length of parental leave and value this time as professional experience.
- We respect our coworkers gender identity and use their names, pronouns and agreements no matter their legal status.
The role of the Care Ops is to support the Care Community around tooling, processes, and data with the aim of improving the efficiency of User Care Experts. The Care Ops person will be accountable for Care operational excellence and efficiency so that the Community can scale without any trade-off on user experience.
Care Ops work closely with Care, Ops, Data Finance and Product teams.
1/ Performance and costs monitoring
- Build metrics in collaboration with Data to support Care Community Build dashboards on User Care Experts performance
- Build dashboards for Crew Leads to allow them a easy and precise monitoring of the performance of their crew
- Build dashboard to track our costs, collaborate with Finance team to align on budget
- Deep-dive into performance monitoring, conduct ad hoc analysis when needed, share & report on them
- Document main data concepts and familiarize Care Co members with those
2/ Strategy & people
- Identify areas where processes don't scale and prioritize the ones needing to be fixed/automated/externalized
- Identify improvement opportunities in current processes within the organisation, test them in collaboration with Care Co and Insurance Support area, implement them and track impact
- Express Care Efficiency needs to the Product crews
- Drive decision making with Product crews on scaling processes vs scaling tools vs building productLead explorations to improve members' delights (phone support,...)
3/ Workforce management
- Build real-time monitoring of our workload & planning so that the Care Planning taskforce can make reliable adjustments to our planning fast, & help control channels SLAs (time to answer)
- Is owner of Assembled, identify improvement in our usage and implement those in collaboration with the Care Planning taskforce, ensure high adoption of the tool in collaboration with the taskforce
- Perks & Benefits
At Alan, we believe that being in good health is a basic need, and it starts with our employees. This is why Alaners are provided with a stimulating environment and perks for them to be happy, efficient and spend only high-quality time with co-workers.
Therefore, we offer:
- Flexible Office. Amazing office space in the headquarters, sponsored co-working hubs or a full-remote experience for those who want, with home office equipment sponsorship.
- We reward fairly. Generous equity packages are completing your base salary.
- All the tools you need. Top of the range equipment: Macbook Pro, keyboard, laptop stand, monitor, and Bose noise-cancelling headphones
- Flexible vacation policy. Alaners can organize their time off as they wish.
- Delightful healthcare insurance. Extremely comprehensive health insurance - 100% of the contribution covered by Alan for you and your family.
- Transport. Country-specific commuter benefits
- Learning & Training opportunities. A very flexible Training policy at Alan, free books and budget to attend and speak at conferences if the opportunity arises
- Parental leave. Extended parental leave for all new parents.
Company name: Alan
Remote job title: Care Ops
Job tags: insurance premiums, fintech, insurance, medical services