MEL / CLA Consultant
Remote job description
Banyan Global is recruiting a MEL/CLA consultant to support the development of a start-up Activity Monitoring, Evaluation and Learning Plan (AMELP) and the Collaborating, Learning and Adapting (CLA) Plan for the USAID-funded Partnerships for Productivity (PADU) activity in Indonesia. The MEL/CLA consultant will report to the HQ Program Manager. This consultancy will be conducted remotely and not expected to exceed 30 working days within a 3-month period.
- Lead the development and drafting of a USAID Activity Monitoring, Evaluation and Learning Plan as well as the Collaborating, Learning, and Adapting Plan;
- Provide technical support to the design and development of guidance on standard and potential custom indicators, technical materials, and instruments related to one of the following thematic areas: workforce development, institutional strengthening, positive youth development, and private sector engagement to increase understanding of how to measure anticipated outcomes.
- Advise on best practices for integrating MEL and CLA approaches.
- Minimum of bachelor's degree with at least seven years of demonstrated experience working in MEL for USAID projects;
- Progressive experience designing and integrating MEL and CLA plans related to one of the following thematic areas: workforce development, institutional strengthening, positive youth development, and private sector engagement;
- Strong understanding of USAID Automated Directive System (ADS) 201 and related guidelines;
- Exceptional interpersonal and intercultural skills that support productively interfacing with diverse teams;
- Strong writing, analytical, and organizational skills;
- Experience developing easy to understand informational materials, such as how-to-guides, templates, briefs, and training modules;
- Excellent command of written and spoken English;
- Experience working for USAID projects in Indonesia; and
- Familiarity with quantitative and qualitative analytical software packages.
Company name: Banyan Global
Remote job title: MEL/CLA Consultant