Solutions Consultant, APAC
Remote job description
Remote is solving global remote organizations' biggest challenge: employing anyone anywhere compliantly. We make it possible for businesses big and small to employ a global team by handling global payroll, benefits, taxes, and compliance. Check out remote.com/how-it-works to learn more or if you're interested in adding to the mission, scroll down to apply now.
Please take a look at remote.com/handbook to learn more about our culture and what it is like to work here. Not only do we encourage folks from all ethnic groups, genders, sexuality, age and abilities to apply, but we prioritize a sense of belonging. You can check out independent reviews by other candidates on Glassdoor or look up the results of our candidate surveys to see how others feel about working and interviewing here.
All of our positions are fully remote. You do not have to relocate to join us!
What this job can offer you
As a Solutions Consultant at Remote, you will directly impact Remote's business by delivering consultative engagements with our customers in order to uncover and understand their global workforce ambitions and underlying challenges, and the quantifiable value of taking action. You will deliver actionable insights and potential solutions, helping our customers to make sound, objective and trusted investment decisions.
- Collaborate and partner closely with our sales team to help understand, quantify and address customer business goals and requirements
- Develop a deep understanding of Remote's product offerings and technical capabilities, and communicate the value that these can bring to specific customers
- Lead consultative engagements with prospective customers, exploring their technical and business challenges, and focusing on articulating the value of Remote's multiple product offerings
- Act as a trusted advisor to our customers, demonstrating thought leadership and industry expertise to provide nuanced and insightful recommendations
- Partner with and advise internal cross-functional teams including sales, product, marketing, customer success and sales enablement to ensure a seamless buyer experience and a successful implementation of solutions
- Keep up to date with industry trends, best practices and challenges faced by our customers in global and distributed talent employment strategies
What you bring
- 3 years+ strong consulting skill set, bringing credibility and critical thinking together with commercial acumen s to understand client needs, build rapport, and provide strategic recommendations
- An adaptable approach to finding analytical solutions to problems - creativity for new initiatives and a "get it done" mentality to achieve results in a fast-paced, highly varied and unstructured environment
- Strong technical aptitude, with the ability to quickly learn, understand, demonstrate and analyse software solutions
- Excellent storyteller, with extremely strong written and verbal presentation skills. You are able to convey complex concepts in a clear and compelling manner
- Experience with creating and delivering compelling presentations with quantitative analyses.
- Ability to analyse data in innovative ways, and present findings clearly to a range of audiences
- Influencing and negotiating skills to manage collaborators beyond immediate area of activity
- You'll report to: Director of Solutions Consulting
- Team: Sales
- Location: APAC
- Start date: As soon as possible
Remote Compensation Philosophy
Remote's Total Rewards philosophy is to ensure fair, unbiased compensation and fair equity pay along with competitive benefits in all locations in which we operate. We do not agree to or encourage cheap-labor practices and therefore we ensure to pay above in-location rates. We hope to inspire other companies to support global talent-hiring and bring local wealth to developing countries.
Roughly 4 hours across 6 weeks
- Interview with future manager
- Working session with panel
- Interviews with team members (no managers present)
- Interview with Director of Sales
- Prior employment verification check
How to apply
Please fill out the form below and upload your CV with a PDF format.
If you don't have an up to date CV but you are still interested in talking to us, please feel free to add a copy of your LinkedIn profile instead.
Need help? Email firstname.lastname@example.org
BenefitsOur full benefits & perks are explained in our handbook at remote.com/r/benefits. As a global company, each country works differently, but some benefits/perks are for all Remoters:
- work from anywhere
- unlimited personal time off (minimum 4 weeks)
- quarterly company-wide day off for self care
- flexible working hours (we are async)
- 16 weeks paid parental leave
- mental health support services
- stock options
- learning budget
- home office budget & IT equipment
- budget for local in-person social events or co-working spaces
How you'll plan your day (and life)
We work async at Remote which means you can plan your schedule around your life (and not around meetings). Read more at remote.com/async.
You will be empowered to take ownership and be proactive. When in doubt you will default to action instead of waiting. Your life-work balance is important and you will be encouraged to put yourself and your family first, and fit work around your needs.
If that sounds like something you want, apply now!
How to apply
- Please fill out the form below and upload your CV with a PDF format.
- We kindly ask you to submit your application and CV in English, as this is the standardised language we use here at Remote.
- If you don't have an up to date CV but you are still interested in talking to us, please feel free to add a copy of your LinkedIn profile instead.
We will ask you to voluntarily tell us your pronouns at interview stage, and you will have the option to answer our anonymous demographic questionnaire when you apply below. As an equal employment opportunity employer it's important to us that our workforce reflects people of all backgrounds, identities, and experiences and this data will help us to stay accountable. We thank you for providing this data, if you chose to.
Need help? Email email@example.com
Company name: Remote
Remote job title: Solutions Consultant, APAC
Job tags: APAC