Figma is adding to our team of passionate people who are revolutionizing the world of design. We are building a browser-based design tool that looks and feels as good as a native application and has all the additional power and advantages that come from being built upon the web platform. If you're looking to work at a company that is building the future of design tools, welcome to Figma.
We are looking for a creative, strategic leader to head up our social media strategy and execution. You'll be in charge of all of our social platforms, the content that goes on them, and the brand voice and campaigns we drive through them. Social media is very important to Figma, and we cultivated a strong relationship with our community of users through these platforms. We are looking for someone who can take us to the next level while maintaining the engagement and connection we have built with our core audience.
This is a full time role that can be held from one of our US hubs or remotely in the continental United States.
What you'll be doing:
- Own our brand's social channels, mostly focusing on Twitter and Instagram
- Devise creative campaigns to run on our social channels
- Strategize cross functionally to make product announcements, content and other company initiatives come alive on social channels
- Work with the brand, marketing, and executive team to further develop our voice on social
- Build your team to take Figma's social media to the next level
You might be a good fit if you:
- Have a proven track record of growing brand accounts
- Can talk about meaningful campaigns you've driven on social and their results
- Are comfortable managing a creative team
- Have creative ideas about how Figma can evolve on our current social channels and new ones
- Think about social as a community platform, and strategize ways to grow community and loyalty via social media
Here are some projects you could work on:
- Social plan for Config - our user conference
- Partner with product marketing, brand and growth on a brand campaigns to bring Figma to new personas
- Partner with our community team to do creative engagement campaigns with our users
- Lead a project to evolve Figma's voice on social with our Creative Director
Read more about our team:
- Here's how the CEO of Figma went from a computer science intern to the head of a $2 billion company that's challenging Adobe for the love of designers across Silicon Valley
- Reflections on Config, our first user conference
- How work is changing at Figma
Figma is the open design company founded in 2012 by Dylan Field and Evan Wallace. With our cloud-based screen design tool, teams achieve a shared understanding around design without worrying about syncing, exporting or installing software. Anyone involved in the product development process can share always up-to-date files with a link. That makes it easy to collaborate on the latest designs and prototypes and see their code attributes. Figma has simplified collaboration across the entire design process for thousands of companies like Microsoft, Slack and Uber and users, including designers, developers, product managers, marketers and others. To learn more and sign up for a free account visit www.figma.com.
At Figma we celebrate and support our differences. We know employing a team rich in diverse thoughts, experiences, and opinions allows our employees, our product and our community to flourish. Figma is an equal opportunity workplace. We are dedicated to equal employment opportunities regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status.
Social Media (Senior Level)
Tags: design, freemium, mobile, photos, saas / subscription, software