SEO & Content Manager
Remote job description
Hello there, we're Alan.
But… what is Alan???
Alan is the healthcare super-app offering personalised information, proactive care, care delivery, payment and post-care. Alan members access a delightful health insurance coverage bundled with innovative healthcare services.
Founded in 2016 by Jean-Charles Samuelian and Charles Gorintin, Alan became the first independent health insurance company in France since 1986 to receive a license.
Alan distributes its own health insurance plans to companies of all sizes as well as to independent professionals.
By providing its members with a delightful health experience and beautifully designed tools, Alan's long-term goal is to deliver personalised and delightful healthcare to hundreds of millions of Europeans, and beyond.
As of today, Alan covers more than 155,000 members, representing over €100m of annualised revenue. We recently raised a further €185m in a series D fundinground bringing the company's total valuation to €1.4bn. The team is 350 people, and growing We recently landed in Spain and Belgium , and guess what: the best is yet to come!
- You will join a cross-functional team at the heart of Alan's growth.
- You will work within the Demand Generation team and pair with digital acquisition marketers and content marketers in France, Belgium and Spain.
⭐️ your mission ⭐️
What will you do as SEO & Content Manager at Alan?
Strategy Lead the B2B SEO strategy and apply bestinclass SEO optimization to rank our websites at the top of Google Results. This is a handson position and you will be in charge of implementing our SEO strategy to increase our visibility and drive more organic traffic.
Channel experimentation Test and launch SEO strategies (onpage and offpage), assess impact and scale the most successful initiatives.
Content management & distribution Restructure our B2B blog and manage the production and distribution of articles based on a content agenda. Develop a Resources Page to support our SEO strategy and contribute to high quality content creation (Testimonials, Guides, White Paper, Reports, Video, Podcast). Work with freelancers to deliver on the content roadmap. Create partnerships with publishers, thought leaders and influencers to grow our popularity.
Best practices across our different markets Define a consistent crosscountry SEO strategy to ensure all B2B content is SEO optimized by working closely with the content team and sharing best practices (in France, Belgium and Spain).
Monitoring Measure performance of SEO initiatives (onpage and offpage), deliver SEO performance dashboards.
⭐️ join the marketing team ⭐️
You will be a good fit for this role if you are:
- An ambitious SEO professional with 4+ years of SEO experience
- Datadriven, and able to draw rigorous conclusions from growth experiments
- An Autonomous marketer able to define strategy, metrics and an execution plan on SEO topics.
- Strong SEO technical skills and excellent understanding of search engines and best practices.
- Advanced knowledge in link building strategies.
- Creative, taking a test & learn approach
- Fluency in French is a must
- Soft skills: Empathy, humility, ability to take and give feedback, iterative and fast learner.
⭐️ The Alan Method ⭐️
At Alan, we have a set of cultural values that translate into our approach to work:
- We solve big problems, quickly, with focus
- We tell and share everything
- We grow as individuals while we are developing the company
We are also willing to offer Alaners a stimulating environment for people to focus on the essential: their work. Therefore, we offer:
- competitive compensation packages, along with meaningful equity;
- an awesome office in the center of Paris;
- relocation packages for our international candidates;
- a great healthcare program (yes, Alan );
- flexible and remotefriendly work environment;
- and a lot of other stuff!
Check out our Medium and our blog for more info: https://medium.com/alan / https://blog.alan.com/
Job title: SEO & Content Manager
Job tags: fintech, insurance, insurance premiums, medical services