Senior Project Marketing Manager
Remote job description
Lever's vision is connecting human potential to meaningful work. Hiring is the most strategic challenge that every company faces, and Lever is one of the most recognized brands in talent acquisition software. As the innovation leader in our space, we are searching for great people to join us and push further.
We are proud of the company we've built so far, but we are even more excited for what is yet to come. Our 5000+ customers include global leaders, startups that are disrupting industries, and businesses around the world. Lever has raised $123 million in funding, most recently a $50M Series D in November 2021.
With an overall gender ratio of 50:50 women and men, Lever is also fiercely committed to building a team culture that celebrates diversity and inclusion. We have been certified as a "Great Place to Work", along with "Best Company Outlook 2022," and "Forbes Best Startup Employers 2022," and the list keeps growing! Our people are Lever's biggest competitive advantage. For more information on our team culture, visit https://inside.lever.co/.
We are looking for an experienced, detailed-driven and collaborative Integrated Marketing Project Manager to be responsible for all project executions for the marketing team, defining and managing the value proposition, work plan, resource needs, timeline, and budget for all marketing projects. You'll ensure project scope, planning, and implementation aligned with stakeholder expectations and business needs.
Lever's marketing team is collaborative at its core, working across the entire org will be a great learning opportunity for this role. The Integrated Marketing Project Manager will support our team on a range of exciting projects from cross-functional marketing campaigns with external vendors to product launches, events, web releases, and more and will have full ownership of the end to end project plan - overseeing marketing and communication projects from start to finish, managing timelines and making sure that all aspects of the project are delivered on strategy, on time, and on budget.
This is a full-time position that reports interim to SVP of Marketing. In this role, you'll partner with Content, PR, Product Marketing, Marketing Ops, Demand Generation and Growth teams to own the successful delivery of complex multi-channel cross-functional initiatives and execute companywide programs.
The skill set
- Bachelor's Degree with a minimum of 5 years experience leading digital marketing projects projects and/or programs in B2B SaaS organizations
- Excellent communication and Interpersonal skills to manage a diverse set of stakeholders and senior leaders
- Strong negotiation and influencing skills
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong organization skills, reflecting the ability to prioritize multiple tasks with attention to detail
- Ability to develop successful project briefs and define project scope and goals
- Track record on successfully managing projects both small and large on simultaneous timelines
- Process-oriented and ability to provide documentation and training
- Experience with Google suite and Asana
- Self-starter with a comfort level working remotely
Nice to have
- Experience with agile project management
- PM certification
Within 1 month, you'll
- Complete Ramp Camp, our onboarding program designed to get you up to speed on our business, vision and team and gain an understanding about how your role fits into Lever's broader organization
- Become familiar with tools , process, reports, marketing OKRs, editorial calendar, messaging and positioning, and brand guidelines
- Become familiar with active campaigns, themes, and programs currently running
- 1:1s with team members
- Complete our Asana video training read through existing Asana documentation
Within 3 months, you'll
- Complete project request form setup and train the team on best practices on how to submit project requests
- Capture and record meeting notes and ensure action items are completed promptly
- Complete Asana setup and create project and tasks templates for the rest of the team
- Build and manage projects that are already on the roadmap for internal marketing teams and find opportunities to improve project workflow and release timelines
- Evangelize and execute agile processes and methodology within the team
- Coach team members on project management processes and best practices
- Facilitate senior leaders and cross functional teams to make decisions and achieve project objectives
Within 6 months, you'll
- Launch a unified Project Management knowledge base to be included on the onboarding of future team members
- Successfully execute the project management of integrated campaigns with external vendors
- Survey team members on their current satisfaction with PM initiatives and team efficiency to improve the process
- Works independently to achieve day-to-day objectives with significant impact on operational results or project deliverables
Within 12 months, you'll
- Provide direction and support to project team members, tracking deliverables and progress, while monitoring changes to the project scope and timelines, logging and escalating issues to management as needed
- Work closely with the product team to remain in full communication on the status and details of product usage and data that can support marketing team efforts
- Is this role not an exact fit?
- Sign up to stay in touch, we'll let you know when we have new positions on the team.
The Lever story
Lever is a leading Talent Acquisition Suite that makes it easy for talent teams to reach their hiring goals and to connect companies with top talent. Lever is the only platform that provides all talent acquisition leaders with complete ATS and robust CRM capabilities in one product, LeverTRM. The Lever Hire and Lever Nurture features allow leaders to scale and grow their people pipeline, build authentic and long-lasting relationships, and source the right people to hire. Lever Analytics provides customized reports with data visualization, see offers completed and interview feedback, and more, to inform strategic decisions between hiring managers and executives alike.
Our platform also enables companies to hire with inclusivity in mind, helping eliminate any hiring bias. Lever supports the hiring needs of more than 5,000 companies around the globe including the teams at Netflix, Spotify, Atlassian, KPMG, and Nielson. For more information, visit https://www.lever.co/.
Company name: Lever
Remote job title: Senior Project Marketing Manager
Job tags: saas / subscription, freemium, business services, hr, recruitment