Senior Product Marketing Manager
Remote job description
We're on a mission to make it possible for every person, team, and company to be able to tailor their software to solve any problem and take on any challenge. Computers may be our most powerful tools, but most of us can't build or modify the software we use on them every day. At Notion, we want to change this with focus, design, and craft.
We've been working on this together since 2016, and have customers like Curology, Mixpanel, Headspace, Mitsubishi, Match Group, Figma, and thousands more on this journey with us. Today, we're growing fast and excited for new teammates to join us who are the best at what they do. We're passionate about building a company as diverse and creative as the millions of people Notion reaches worldwide.
About The Role:
You'll join our product marketing team to support Notion's largest customers, especially the people who make decisions about what software to purchase for their companies. As a key member of the product marketing team, you will elevate key features and capabilities into compelling narratives that help connect Notion to our future users. From event programming to sales enablement to competitive positioning, you'll work with product marketing, demand generation, sales, and customer success to bring Notion to our largest customers around the world.
What You'll Achieve:
- Foster a deep understanding of how key decision-makers assess Notion, and help evangelize that understanding with partner teams
- Partner with sales and customer success to refine our messaging & positioning and develop sales enablement materials
- Work cross-functionally with content marketing, product, and demand generation to develop and help effectively distribute everything you create so that it meets sales and customers where they're at in their journey with Notion
- Conduct market and competitor research to inform our product, marketing, and sales strategies
- Develop and deliver engaging enablement for customer facing teams on product launches, sales plays and competitive takedowns
Skills You'll Need to Bring:
- You've worked on B2B products, and have direct experience working with mid-market businesses and enterprise companies
- You have the ability to distill complex information into understandable, actionable, persuasive assets that helps decision makers grasp the value of Notion for their teams
- You have a proven track record of bringing teams together to ship products and projects, and of using data to optimize decision-making
- You are customer-centric with experience in generating qualitative and quantitative insights that inform your marketing strategies
- You have a strong bias to action and a sense of curiosity. As a fast-growing company, everyone's scope is big and we're always doing something new
- You have strong writing and presentation skills; you're a storyteller at heart!
Nice to Haves:
- Experience marketing to B2B enterprise SaaS decision-makers
- Knowledge of the software sales cycle, and different points in one's consideration when evaluating a product
- You've used Notion and understand its value
Our customers come from all walks of life and so do we. We hire great people from a wide variety of backgrounds, not just because it's the right thing to do, but because it makes our company stronger. If you share our values and our enthusiasm for small businesses, you will find a home at Notion.
Notion is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate in hiring or any employment decision based on race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, genetic information, veteran status, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or other applicable legally protected characteristic. Notion considers qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable federal, state and local law. Notion is also committed to providing reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities and disabled veterans in our job application procedures. If you need assistance or an accommodation made due to a disability, please let your recruiter know.
Company name: Notion
Remote job title: Senior Product Marketing Manager