Senior Product Marketing Manager
Remote job description
Reports to: Director of Product Marketing, Zenfolio Location: Remote (North America)
We are living in some of the most exciting times for creative entrepreneurs. Visual artists are more empowered than ever before to capture the world around us - to share it and ultimately, to sell it. That's why we've created a comprehensive platform that gives visual artists access to the tools they need so that making a name for themself - and making a living - is easier than ever before.
Welcome to Format and Zenfolio.
We are working together to help photographers showcase, market and sell their work online. Together, our product suite includes a website portfolio builder, an online store, client management tools and more. With 100+ team members spread across North America, and tens of thousands of customers in over 190 countries, we build solutions that cater to the diverse needs of photographers around the globe.
We are looking for an experienced and meticulously organized Product Marketer to grow our professional and volume photographers vertical with a focus on our Zenfolio product offering, This passionate PMM will lead and execute go-to-market campaigns and promotions for product and feature launches, develop, test and optimize product positioning and messaging, and generate user engagement and product adoption.
This is a highly collaborative and visible position that requires forward-thinking and strategic planning. You will thrive in this role if you are unafraid to challenge the status quo, test and analyze new ideas, and successfully manage projects from ideation to execution. Ideal for someone who likes the best of both worlds, you will balance strategy with the day-to-day tactics.
What you'll be working on
- Driving go-to-market plans for new features and ensuring all cross-functional teams are on-message within their respective channels.
- Collaborating with Product Management to define products and features, forecast results, build business cases and develop product positioning.
- Predicting and analyzing market trends to position our customer value proposition and features in a clear, differentiated, and monetizable way.
- Developing and writing SEO-ready marketing collateral for assets such as landing pages, promotional videos, blog posts, infographics, email, social campaigns, and in-product messaging.
- Identifying target segments, their needs and pain points, and creating marketing content that clearly articulates Zenfolio customer value.
- Developing marketing programs that drive e-commerce revenue for Zenfolio photographers.
- Partnering with our Account Management team to create and execute marketing programs for lead generation and lead nurturing of volume photographers.
- Working with Digital and Growth Managers to identify optimal channels, create campaigns, and experiment to identify new opportunities.
- Ensuring content is aligned between user personas and stages in the user lifecycle.
- Defining and implementing strategies to improve key user engagement and retention metrics.
Role Requirements (must-haves)
- 3+ years of experience in a product marketing role, preferably in B2B2C SaaS or fast-growing tech company
- A track record of developing a successful digital product or feature launches
- Superb storytelling skills with the ability to communicate complex, technical concepts in a simple, creative and human way
Bonus points (nice-to-haves)
- Hands-on experience with web analytics tools such as Google Analytics
- Having a strong understanding of online testing platforms such as Google Experiments and Optimizely
- Master copywriting skills (double bonus points if you have experience with SEO)
- Being energized by a fast-paced environment where evolving priorities and ambitious goals are the norms
- Strong communication skills that build cross-functional relationships
- A passion for data analytics, testing, and metrics
- Self-starters with the ability to manage multiple projects and deadlines
- Attention to detail that produces a quality of work that they are proud of
- Experience with project management tools like Asana and Jira
Why you should work with us
We are two companies that are built on the values we believe in-impact, trust, care, and simplicity. We move fast, solve important problems, and continuously aim to do and be better. At Format and Zenfolio, the work of every team member matters-whether it's for our members, company, team, or culture-we all strive to make an impact with ideas that are better, smarter, and more innovative. Our team members make important decisions every day that have direct and tangible impacts on our users.
As a growing team (100+), distributed globally we are open to applicants from anywhere within North America. We care deeply about fostering a company that our team is extremely proud to work for-a healthy organizational culture, competitive salaries, flexible work arrangements, great health benefits, and other financial perks.
We have an amazing team that will be eager to help you succeed in your role and grow in your career.
What to expect:
If this sounds like the right place for you, then get in touch! We can't wait to meet you. Your resume will be reviewed by a human within 1 week. Selected applicants will be invited for a phone screening with someone from our team. On the phone screen, we will share more detailed information about this specific role.
Format and Zenfolio are proud to be equal opportunity employers and are committed to building a work environment that is both diverse and inclusive. All qualified applicants are highly encouraged to apply and will receive consideration for employment regardless of race, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, ethnicity, creed, disability, or age. We are committed to working with applicants requesting accommodation at any stage of the hiring process.Summary
Company name: Format/Zenfolio
Remote job title: Senior Product Marketing Manager
Job tags: SaaS, Photography, Product Marketing, Product, Marketing