Senior Global Campaigns Manager Awareness
Remote job description
Confluent is pioneering a fundamentally new category of data infrastructure focused on data in motion. Have you ever found a new favorite series on Netflix, picked up groceries curbside at Walmart, or paid for something using Square? That's the power of data in motion in action-giving organizations instant access to the massive amounts of data that is constantly flowing throughout their business. At Confluent, we're building the foundational platform for this new paradigm of data infrastructure. Our cloud-native offering is designed to be the intelligent connective tissue enabling real-time data, from multiple sources, to constantly stream across the organization. With Confluent, organizations can create a central nervous system to innovate and win in a digital-first world.
We're looking for self-motivated team members who crave a challenge and feel energized to roll up their sleeves and help realize Confluent's enormous potential. Chart your own path and take healthy risks as we solve big problems together. We value having diverse teams and want you to grow as we grow-whether you're just starting out in your career or managing a large team, you'll be amazed at the magnitude of your impact.
About The Team:
The Confluent Global Revenue Marketing team is chartered to build and scale efficient go-to-market strategies, partnering with sales and engaging customers/prospects with targeted campaigns and high touch field marketing activities that build pipeline and drive predictable revenue.
What You Will Do:
- Manage global campaign strategy and planning across Product/Solution, Content, Partner, Field Sales and Field Marketing teams focused on driving awareness and consideration for Confluent Cloud
- Partner with Brand, Content and Creative teams to lead key media content partnerships to position Confluent as leader in the data streaming category
- Execute digital programs designed to inform and educate buyers on the value Confluent delivers in their journey to data in motion from awareness through consideration - including identification and orchestrate digital acquisition campaigns (management of 3rd party vendors/agencies)
- Own and manage the master bill of materials for persona-based content to be used for top of funnel through bottom of funnel programs to move customers through their buying journey
- Support regional field marketing managers to coordinate & produce campaigns-in-a-box to facilitate key activations within region
- Work with enablement and operations to ensure Sales & SDRs are enabled to successfully follow up and drive engagement with prospects from awareness campaigns
- Work closely with partner marketing to develop and execute campaign strategies leveraging partner ecosystem to reach their prospects
- Drive localization/translation workflows with internal and external teams globally
- Measure & optimize campaign performance against awareness goals; manage program budget and related vendor onboarding, PO process, and related activities
- Maintain a regular cadence of metrics and KPIs aligned with campaign goals to share out with internal teams
What You Will Bring:
- 5+ years experience in campaign management related to B2B marketing, campaigns marketing, ABM marketing and/or product marketing in the Commercial (Mid-Market) space
- Proven track record of developing & managing campaigns that lead to pipe gen and deal velocity through end-to-end campaigns, especially within the Commercial (Mid-Market) space
- Experience with tracking & preparing reporting analysis/insights related to key performance metrics for campaigns supporting a high velocity marketing & sales motion
- Experience working with or leveraging partner ecosystems to execute campaign programs and impact full funnel goals including pipeline
- Strong communication, writing, and presentation skills with ability to present complex technical ideas in a simple, straightforward manner
- Self-motivated, innovative, and creative with strong project management
- Ability to collaborate as part of a cross functional team and also work
What Gives You An Edge:
- Experience with Marketo, Salesforce, Tableau and ABM platforms (6sense) a plus
- Hands-on experience working with external agencies and building & executing brand awareness campaigns with a large group of stakeholders
- Ability to work with multiple data sources and translate it into insights
- Worked in a media agency, bonus points if it's within tech brands
Come As You Are
At Confluent, equality is a core tenet of our culture. We are committed to building an inclusive global team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, beliefs, and experiences. The more diverse we are, the richer our community and the broader our impact. Employment decisions are made on the basis of job-related criteria without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other classification protected by applicable law.
Confluent requires all employees (in office and remote) in the U.S. to be vaccinated for COVID-19. Consistent with federal, state, and local requirements, Confluent will consider requests for reasonable accommodation based on medical conditions/contraindications or sincerely-held religious beliefs where it is able to do so without undue hardship to the company.
Click here to review our California Candidate Privacy Notice, which describes how and when Confluent, Inc., and its group companies, collects, uses, and shares certain personal information of California job applicants and prospective employees.
Company name: confluent
Remote job title: Senior Global Campaigns Manager Awareness
Job tags: open-source, big data, infrastructure