Senior Field Marketing Manager
Remote job description
About The Role & Team
Amplitude is the pioneer in digital optimization software. More than 1,400 customers, including Atlassian, Instacart, NBCUniversal, Shopify, and Under Armour rely on Amplitude to power their digital products. Amplitude makes product data accessible to every member of an organization, empowering them to make data-driven decisions that fuel faster product innovation and growth. As an organization, we approach challenges with humility, take ownership of our contributions, and embrace a growth mindset that pushes us to constantly improve ourselves, each other, and the value we bring to customers and partners.
Reporting to the Head of Americas Field Marketing, in this role you'll partner with key segment Sales leaders and other aligned stakeholders to build and execute regional marketing plans, leveraging various shared services in Marketing and the company overall.
In this role, you will:
- Act as the "pipeline officer" for your Sales region, by driving an integrated Regional Marketing plan that creates, expands, and accelerates Sales opportunities.
- Execute programs that promote our products and/or services in alignment with a defined global Marketing strategy.
- Adapt digital and content marketing programs to achieve regional Marketing and Sales goals.
- Be an advocate for the Sales region you support and help the rest of the Marketing department understand their strategic priorities and revenue objectives.
- Be an advocate for the Marketing department and help the Sales team you support understand the Marketing department's strategic priorities.
- Exhibit sound decision making, discretion and budget management regarding planning and event and program selection, in support of regional Sales goals.
- Ensure all events and Marketing programs are delivered on time and within budget; continually assess, measure and report on their effectiveness.
- Align your regional Marketing plan with our Partnerships strategy, and collaborate on segment plans with solution and technology partners.
You'll be a great addition to the team if you have:
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent
- 5+ years relevant experience
- Proven track record of having worked in a high growth B2B SaaS environment, with a "builder" mindset.
- Advanced demand generation and sales funnel metrics experience.
- Strong organizational skills coupled with the ability to formulate and communicate strategy
- Desired, but not required, experience in the marketing analytics space.
Who We Are
The Company: Amplitude is filled with humble, life-long learners who are eager to help one another and the company succeed. Our values of growth mindset, ownership, and humility are core to the way we work: we're tenacious in the face of challenges, we take the initiative to solve problems that drive our shared success, and we operate from a place of empathy and openness, seeking to understand many points of view.
We care about the well-being of our team: along with excellent health insurance, we offer flexible time off, a monthly wellness stipend, a 12-week parental leave, a subscription to Modern Health, and a generous Learning & Development stipend.
The Product: Amplitude is a digital optimization system ?" we help companies understand their users, rapidly release better product experiences, and ultimately grow their business. We're super proud of what we've built and continue to expand: a platform that empowers companies to thrive in the digital era.
Other fun facts about Amplitude:
- Amplitude is a tech company to bet your career on in 2021, according to Business Insider.
- Amplitude went public via a direct listing in September 2021 and is now trading under the ticker AMPL.
- Amplitude is the #1 product analytics solution according to G2.
- Founded in 2012, Amplitude is backed by Benchmark Capital, Sequoia Capital, IVP, Battery Ventures,, Y Combinator and other top tier investors.
- Not only are tech leaders like PayPal, Shopify and Square using Amplitude, but so are some of the biggest, most enduring companies in the world like Walmart and NBC Universal.
- We're a global and fast-growing team! We've hired more than 300 people in 2021 and have operations in San Francisco (HQ), New York, Amsterdam, London, Paris and Singapore.
- Our mascot is the datamonster, who loves to chow down on numbers, charts, and graphs. Nom nom.
Amplitude provides equal employment opportunities (EEO). All applicants are considered without regards to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or sexual orientation.
Amplitude's D&I Commitment: Amplitude believes that diversity enables creation of better products, ability to solve complex problems, and drive more powerful solutions. In order to make diversity possible, we commit to striving to create an environment of inclusion: an environment focused on psychological safety, empathy, and human connection, which will allow employees of all backgrounds to feel the care they need to thrive.
Company name: Amplitude
Remote job title: Senior Field Marketing Manager
Job tags: Organization Skills, Field Marketing, Demand Generation