Senior B2B Marketing Manager Italian Market
KRY | LIVI
Remote job description
Kry is on a mission to deliver great healthcare for everyone through digital tools and physical care. Backed by some of Europe's most renowned investors (including Accel and Index Ventures), we are building the tools that give patients and clinicians the best possible care experience, regardless of location. It's anywhere, anytime healthcare.
We are looking for a talented Senior B2B Marketing Manager to join our growing Livi Connect team. You will play a key role in the commercial organization and be responsible for the strategy and management of the Livi Connect commercial brand, product propositions and for delivering our commercial marketing campaigns. This is a role for someone who gets motivated by adding value every day, likes to work hands-on in a dynamic and ambitious team, and has a can-do attitude.
- Your primary responsibility will be to create and execute cross-channel marketing campaigns, partnering with the wider commercial team to produce campaign collateral, content, and case studies to drive brand awareness of Livi and generate leads.
- Develop and own the strategy and commercial marketing plan and manage a campaign calendar that maps activity with business targets and strategic milestones
- Managing the production of sales collateral, digital assets, thought leadership content, case studies, testimonials, videos, and campaign content.
- Manage production of commercial content and distribution through the web, social and CRM campaigns.
- Responsible for managing Livi's presence at company events, webinars, and exhibitions
- Managing paid media campaigns, sponsorships, advertorials, and wider social media campaigns.
- Coordinating and managing the production of corporate blog articles for the web & social
- Developing the social media engagement strategy across key networks and cultivating a network of advocates and influencers within the space.
- Management of the B2B marketing budget
- Recruiting and line managing a new Marketing Exec
Who are you?
- 5+ years B2B marketing experience
- Fluent Italian
- Experience in developing a marketing strategy, marketing plans, and execution within similar roles
- Excellent organization and project management skills
- Be data-driven and take a test-learn-optimize approach to improve and report on performance
- You are a self-motivated, confident, and proactive marketer with proven experience in a B2B environment who is ready to take a step up to a broader role that is both strategic and tactical
- You have an eye for a story and the ability to translate complex ideas into simple and engaging messages
- Relevant health-tech or healthcare industry experience would be a bonus though not essential
At Kry, we celebrate differences and are committed to creating an inclusive environment where all employees can truly belong and thrive. Our mission is to provide great healthcare for everyone and in order to achieve this, we believe a diverse workforce is an absolute necessity.
We offer a unique opportunity to gain a broad and deep understanding of the inner working of Europe's leading digital healthcare provider. We value grit and a can-do attitude; there is a long and challenging journey ahead of us. You are brave enough to set high goals and then work passionately to achieve them. Last, but not least, we think you believe that by working together we will achieve greater things than by working alone. At Kry, we care about each other and the world around us. Expect to have fun and learn new things every day!
Please submit your application by including your CV, LinkedIn, GitHub, or Portfolio.
If you have any questions regarding jobs or our recruitment process, please read our FAQ or contact us at email@example.com. Please note that we do not accept any email applications due to GDPR.
Company: KRY | LIVI
Job title: Senior B2B Marketing Manager - Italian Market
Job tags: marketplace