Search Engine Optimisation Specialist
Remote job description
Portugal; france; usa
Otrium is a purpose-led business - we see a future where all clothing is worn.
Every year, billions of items are produced globally but are never sold. Clothing goes unworn and often ends up in landfills. This is a huge waste of creative energy, labor, natural resources and investment. Otrium is changing fashion from the inside out: we are an online fashion outlet marketplace and we tech-enable designer brands to find an owner for every item they produce.
Our global business
Founded in Amsterdam and headquartered in the cloud, Otrium also has hubs in New York and London. As a digital-first company, we work around the globe and don't need to limit our HQ to one location or a single hub. We want to ensure our O-team can work in a way that best fits their needs, whether that's remote-first, hub-first, or hybrid (50/50).
Otrium is also committed to fostering an inclusive and diverse community of employees with a strong sense of belonging. We believe we are bettered by all forms of diversity, and take pride in working with talent from every walk of life and corner of the world. In the spirit of inclusivity, qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, ethnicity, ability, gender, gender expression, gender identity, nationality, race, religion, or sexual orientation.
Here's to freedom, flexibility, and global inclusivity!
We're looking for a full-time available and experienced Search Engine Optimisation (SEO) Specialist, who is ready to build and execute ambitious SEO growth initiatives.
You will lead SEO efforts, including content, technical SEO and authority building. You achieve this by developing and implementing an overarching SEO strategy. This role is defined by the daily responsibility to take the initiative and launch new projects that will contribute to Otrium's global growth.
This is a unique opportunity to be part of a high-growth startup with quickly scaling in international markets. Either fully remote or hybrid from our offices in Amsterdam/London, our ideal candidate is a hands-on expert with previous consultancy experience. We want to get things done! We are looking for someone who can lead our SEO strategy and significantly grow our SEO traffic share.
If you have a growth mindset combined with a deep knowledge of SEO, we'd love to talk to you.
- Work with engineers to make SEO improvements to our platform
- Implement a content strategy combining both human and AI inputs
- Conduct a technical audit to improve platform performance
- Optimise our Google/Bing search engine appearance
- Design and execute a top quality link building strategy to improve authority
- Take ownership of and democratise Otrium SEO data
- Localise our websites (with the help of translation specialists)
- Monitoring competitor activity and mining insights that either validate the strategy or identify opportunities
- Ensure that SEO is always considered an integral part of the full marketing mix
- You are...
- Proven experience in an SEO role (minimum 5+ years), preferably client side
- Data-driven approach with very strong data analysis skills with experience using APIs and data visualisation tools
- Strong understanding of ranking factors and how SEO fits into the marketing mix
- Deep understanding SEO tools (Mangools, Semrush, Moz, Ahrefs, Majestic SEO, Searchmetrics etc.)
- Experience using AI for content
- Growth hacker mindset
- Tech-savvy and highly digital
- Fluency in English
Every member of the O-team uses our values in their everyday working lives. They act as our internal manifesto to help us think about how we act as a collective team, and they link directly to our mission: All clothing should be worn.
- #Only together - We are a human business. We are empathetic. We are inclusive. We care about each other, our customers and partners. We know that developing innovative solutions in today's fast-pace world is complex. It takes more than one person to succeed!
- #Humble and Real - We are grateful, we are humble, we are open. We listen, we learn, we share. We're modest and always open to the possibilities and different perspectives.
- #We own it - We are passionate, high performing, we drive for output. We bring things home! We are agile and adaptable problem solvers. Prepared to fail and learn fast, we embrace and share mistakes so that we learn from them.
- Excited about what you're reading? Let us know more about who you are and why we should work together!
- We look forward to hearing from you!
Company name: Otrium
Remote job title: Search Engine Optimisation Specialist
Job tags: e-commerce, fashion & luxury