Regional Marketing Manager
Remote job description
We are looking for an experienced marketing professional to join our EMEA marketing team of financial crime fighters. You need to be detailed, accountable and have a can-do attitude.
ComplyAdvantage is an exciting fast paced organisation looking for a candidate who can organise events and webinars and run campaigns across all channels in the EMEA region, as well as work with associations and membership groups.
The main goal for the first 3 months will be to build relationships with both internal and external stakeholders as well as help deliver our annual conference.
Since launching in 2014, we have been on a mission to fight financial crime on a global scale. In that time, we have raised over $88m in funding, opened offices in New York, Singapore and Romania, and have grown to over 300 employees, and we're not stopping there!
We aim to grow to over 400 employees in the next 12 months, as we continue to fight the good fight against financial crime and help make compliance less painful for our client base of over 450 customers across 45 different countries. We're leveraging game-changing tech to help us on our mission, building our platform around AI, Machine Learning and Big Data, meaning that our platform is unrivaled in its capabilities.
- No fight against crime is complete without the right values, and we take ours very seriously!
- Deliver Results - We're Tenacious, Accountable and Focused
- Focus on the Team - We're Collaborative, Human, and Humble
- Kaizen - We're Curious, Proactive and Agile
We can only defeat financial crime if we have the right people with the right values in place to do so, and we're committed to investing in passionate people who are experts in their field.
About the role
As the EMEA Regional Marketing Manager, you will have the below responsibilities:
- Support the wider EMEA marketing and sales teams by executing multi channel campaigns.
- Develop and oversee marketing campaigns to promote products and services and drive leads.
- Own, manage and execute all events and webinars across the calendar year from conception right through to evaluation.
Liaise with various internal and external stakeholders to coordinate across all event & webinar logistics such as venue, collateral, event kit, swag, exhibition stand logistics, attendance submission and more.
Plan and organise event panelist briefings, speaker applications and submissions for various events, liaise and build relationships with associations and industry bodies, support membership tasks and organise joint events & webinars.
- Work closely with the sales teams to ensure campaign and event activation and follow-through.
- Provide campaign and event reporting to stakeholders including sales teams for further follow-up and tracking.
The ideal candidate
- B2B Marketing experience
- Experience running B2B marketing campaigns across all channels (email, social, google etc)
- B2b event planning and execution experience including proprietary (hosted) events as well as industry events, speaking panels, trade shows and webinars
- Driven, collaborative and metrics focused
- Strong written and verbal communication skills with high attention to detail
- Knowledge of managing external agencies and venues
- Capable of multi-tasking and working on several projects at one time
- Experienced in working in a fast paced working environment
Nice to haves
- Understanding of the Fintech landscape
- A second European language
- Working knowledge of sales operations and key metrics - win rates, sales cycle, MQL > SQL conversion, pipeline growth, contact rates etc
- Practical knowledge Salesforce, Pardot and/or Marketo
- Competitive salary
- Stock options
- Unlimited holiday plan
- Flexible working hours, and remote working opportunity
- Company Pension Scheme
- Company Health Care Plan
- Travel - season ticket loan
- Cycle to work scheme with Evans Cycles
- Training and development budget
Company name: ComplyAdvantage
Remote job title: Regional Marketing Manager
Job tags: saas / subscription, regulation