Product Marketing Manager, Sales Enablement
Remote job description
Figma is growing our team of passionate people on a mission to make design accessible to all. Born on the Web, Figma helps entire product teams brainstorm, create, test, and ship better designs, together. From great products to long-lasting companies, we believe that nothing great is made alone-come make with us!
Figma is looking for a Product Marketing Manager to who can help scale the way we deliver enablement resources to our sales teams and provide competitive insights to the rest of the business. This role is an opportunity to build an entirely new function from the ground up, in partnership with the broader PMM team, sales, and sales enablement teams. In this role, you will define how we support sales with assets, materials, and competitive insights.
This is a full-time role that can be held from one of our US hubs or remotely in the United States.
What you'll do at Figma:
- Own PMM-led enablement resource creation, partnering with the broader product marketing team and sales team to develop compelling assets that help reps win more deals
- Embed yourself in our sales teams, becoming their go-to resource for messaging &positioning, competitive insights, demo tips, and general deal support
- Work cross-functionally with the broader PMM team and Sales Enablement team to present sales enablement resources and train reps on key product features or company initiatives
- Work closely with Sales Enablement to iterate and update sales onboarding and on-going enablement programs based on new product releases or changes in the competitive landscape
- Partner with sales leadership to build highly targeted sales campaigns, complete with relevant tools and resources for sales reps to use during their deal cycles
- Build out Figma's competitive intelligence muscle from the ground up, with full ownership of competitive programs, resources, and insights
- Create and own a range of competitive content (playbooks, battlecards, comparisons, positioning tips, and insights) that help our sales teams better position Figma
- Stand up a formal competitive insights program by conducting in-depth research of our competition and creating readouts for PMM, Product, and other cross-functional stakeholders
- Build out a structured win/loss program by hosting interviews with prospects and customers
We'd love to hear from you if you have:
- 4+ years in product marketing or competitive intelligence role
- Past experience in sales or consulting
- Strong writing and asset creation skills
- Experience project managing and coordinating cross-functional initiatives
- A data-driven approach to your work
- A willingness to roll up your sleeves and get scrappy-we are a startup after all
At Figma, one of our values is Grow as you go. We believe in hiring smart, curious people who are excited to learn and develop their skills. If you're excited about this role but your past experience doesn't align perfectly with the points outlined in the job description, we encourage you to apply anyways. You may be just the right candidate for this or other roles.
Read more about our team
- Investing in Figma: The Decade of Design
- How work is changing at Figma
- Figma's next product is a multiplayer whiteboard called FigJam
- Software Design Startup Figma Is Now Worth $10 Billion
We will work to ensure individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please let your recruiter know if you require accommodation.
Dylan Field and Evan Wallace co-founded Figma in 2012 with the vision of building tools for designers in the browser. Their goal was to create the first design tool that combined the accessibility of the Web with the functionality of a native app. Today Figma is a platform with tools and spaces to support the entire product development process-idea to design to build-and has simplified collaboration for companies like Microsoft, Uber, and The New York Times to name a few.
At Figma, we celebrate and support our differences. We know employing a team rich in diverse backgrounds, experiences, and opinions allows our employees, products, and community to flourish. Figma is an equal opportunity workplace-we are dedicated to equal employment opportunities regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national orientation, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, or Veteran status. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements.
Company name: Figma
Remote job title: Product Marketing Manager, Sales Enablement
Job tags: saas / subscription, freemium, design, mobile, photos, software