Product Marketing Manager, Growth & Pricing
Remote job description
Loom is the video communication platform for async work that helps companies communicate better at scale. Loom makes it easy to record quick videos of your screen and camera and instantly share them with a link. More than 14M users across more than 200k companies around the world trust Loom to share feedback, updates, intros, training, and more ?" every day. Founded in late 2015, Loom has raised $203M from world-class investors including Andreessen Horowitz, Sequoia, Kleiner Perkins, Iconic, and Coatue.
Loom is a category-defining company that is positively changing how people communicate at work, with async video. We're looking for an analytical Product Marketing Manager that supports our Growth Product Team on growth and engagement initiatives including website experiments, pricing & packaging, community, and more. You will report to the Director of Product Marketing, and also support other Product Marketers and the Director on ad hoc projects giving you exposure to the entire business.
We're looking for the ultimate left and right-brained thinker. You love numbers, maybe you've worked on pricing and packaging before, but you also excel at storytelling and communication. This is a great opportunity for someone who is earlier in their product marketing career and wants to accelerate their development, flex into multiple projects, and make a lasting impact.
- Drive and scale adoption of Loom's self-serve product by supporting the growth team with go-to-market strategies
- Deeply understand the market, competitors, and Loom's target customers including their motivations and pain points
- Develop crisp, compelling positioning and messaging both in the product and on marketing surfaces that articulates Loom's async video platform capabilities to attract customers and engage users
- Own end-to-end launches of growth-related products, for example (but not limited to), pricing and packaging changes or community-related features
- Create engaging content for video, web, presentations, datasheets, diagrams, blog posts, that educate the market
- Work cross-functionally with Growth, Data, Business Operations, Sales, Brand Design, and Lifecycle Marketing
What We're Looking For
- MBA or experience in more analytical roles like Growth, Biz Ops, or Consulting is preferred but not required
- 3-5 years of experience in product marketing or similar roles, ideally direct experience at a product lead growth SaaS company.
- Bonus points if you are familiar with the customer lifecycle journey.
- All-round exceptional communicator, including confident and polished presentation skills, as well as excellent written and visual (an eye for design) communication skills
- Ability to work autonomously in a startup environment and work cross-functionally to influence leadership, align stakeholders, and execute quickly with business partners
- Attention to detail and the ability to create concise, compelling messaging for different audiences including end-users, partners, and developers
- Ability to succeed and embody a growth mindset in a deadline-oriented, fast-paced environment with frequently changing priorities and execution of experiments
- Strong organization and project management skills
- Experience with strategy development and long-term goal setting
- A genuine curiosity for new technologies and the future of work
How We WorkFreedom and Flexibility: At Loom, we believe work is an act, not a place. When we disengage work from a location, we can accommodate a broad range of life choices. You can choose to work from home or while you travel. We are able to hire across the United States and are continuing to expand our international presence. And you are free to move within a country without any adjustment to compensation.
Engaging Workday: The key to an engaging workday is finding the right balance between different ways to work sync, async, text and video. Loom makes it easier for us to say what we mean without having to schedule a zoom meeting or struggle to find the right words. And using async communication allows us to free up time for deep work every day. We believe there's a place for sync time - often a conversation on Zoom is exactly what is needed. For team meetings, this 'sync time' is typically between 9AM-Noon PT given where the overlap of timezones where Loommates are located.
Work-Rest Balance: The way we balance the fast-paced demands of a high-growth startup and sustainability is making rest a priority. We offer a flexible PTO policy so you're able to take time off when you need it. We also go fully offline for Summer Break around 4th of July and between Christmas and New Years. Rest is also part of the workday, not just during PTO. Taking a break for personal commitments, whether it's watching the kids or getting some exercise is a natural part of the workday.
Social Connection: Relationships and connectedness matter. We are intentional about building trust and relationships through unique, shared experiences. Our virtual workspace keeps us connected day-to-day whether it's through Looms celebrating wins or our buzzing Slack communities. Loommates are able to meet in person with their teams at least twice a year purely for fun. We have also built local offices for those who want to work or meet in person, starting with San Francisco and New York City.
Perks at Loom
- Competitive compensation and equity package
- 99% company paid medical, dental, and vision coverage for employees and dependents (for US employees)
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA) and Dependent Care Flexible Spending Account (DCFSA)
- Healthcare reimbursement (for International employees)
- Life, AD&D, Short and Long Term Disability Insurance
- 401(k) with 4% company matching
- Professional development reimbursement
- Wellness stipends
- Unlimited PTO
- Paid parental leave
- Remote work opportunities
- Home office & technology reimbursement
Loom = Equal Opportunity EmployerWe are actively seeking to create a diverse work environment because teams are stronger with different perspectives and experiences.
We value a diverse workplace and encourage women, people of color, LGBTQIA individuals, people with disabilities, members of ethnic minorities, foreign-born residents, older members of society, and others from minority groups and diverse backgrounds to apply. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, gender, religion, color, national origin, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. All employees and contractors of Loom are responsible for maintaining a work culture free from discrimination and harassment by treating others with kindness and respect.
Company name: Loom
Remote job title: Product Marketing Manager, Growth & Pricing
Job tags: Product Marketing, Business Operations, Software as a Service