Product Marketing Manager
Remote job description
Figma is adding to our team of passionate people who are revolutionizing the world of design. Figma is a multiplayer design platform, changing the way people design, prototype, and iterate together. Figma's platform enables multiple people to work together in the same file. As a result, Figma has simplified the design process for teams of designers, developers, and stakeholders by creating an online space for them to collaborate visually. If you're looking to work at a company that is building the future of design tools, welcome to Figma.
Figma is looking for a "full-stack" Product Marketing Manager. You will partner with our product, sales, design, and broader marketing teams to build, launch, and drive adoption of Figma. You will also have the opportunity to help us build out the marketing foundation at Figma—from developing messaging and positioning, telling our customers' stories, architecting campaigns, building out enablement resources, and more.
This is a full time role that can be held from one of our US hubs or remotely in the United States.
What you'll be doing:
- Lead product launches and be a partner to the Product team, with a focus on driving results and a desire to experiment with new channels
- Work with the Sales team to develop impactful enablement resources and arm the team to better position ourselves against other competitors and products
- Manage our beta programs, from customer outreach, managing beta communications, coordinating feedback sessions, to promoting customer success stories
- Help drive deeper engagement of our product through a variety of educational content—blog posts, product tips, best practice guides, live streams, and more
- Develop product messaging and positioning that sets us apart from competitors and demonstrates understanding of our customers' needs
- Work with the broader marketing team to launch campaigns that span web, community, social, email, ads, and other marketing channels
You might be a good fit if you have:
- 4+ years in product marketing or a related role
- Experience project managing and coordinating cross-functional initiatives
- Passion for learning new products and industries—unafraid to dive into the nitty gritty technical details
- The ability to champion the customer and have good habits and experience in soliciting customer feedback
- Strong writing skills, meaning you avoid enterprise jargon, can adapt to the Figma voice, and write with the customer in mind
- A data-driven approach to your work
- A willingness to roll up your sleeves and get scrappy—we are a startup after all
Read more about our team
- Coming together at Config 2021
- Introducing branching: space to iterate and explore freely
- Introducing FigJam
Figma is the open design company founded in 2012 by Dylan Field and Evan Wallace. With our cloud-based screen design tool, teams achieve a shared understanding around design without worrying about syncing, exporting or installing software. Anyone involved in the product development process can share always up-to-date files with a link. That makes it easy to collaborate on the latest designs and prototypes and see their code attributes. Figma has simplified collaboration across the entire design process for thousands of companies like Microsoft, Slack and Uber and users, including designers, developers, product managers, marketers and others. To learn more and sign up for a free account visit www.figma.com.
At Figma we celebrate and support our differences. We know employing a team rich in diverse thoughts, experiences, and opinions allows our employees, our product and our community to flourish. Figma is an equal opportunity workplace. We are dedicated to equal employment opportunities regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status.Summary
Job title: Product Marketing Manager
Job tags: design, freemium, mobile, photos, saas / subscription, software