Product Marketing Manager
At Cutover, we're focused on helping Enterprise teams move quickly with confidence, so we've built the world's first enterprise-wide work orchestration and observability platform that enables seamless human and machine collaboration. We've just announced a $35 million Series B financing round led by Eldridge (alongside existing investors Index Ventures, Sussex Place Ventures, and Contour Ventures) and we're thrilled to be embarking on our next exciting chapters of growth.
As we enter our biggest year of growth yet, we're excited to start the search for a Product Marketing Manager. Our Product Marketing team plays the role of "connective tissue" between the technology and commercial sides of the Cutover world, working super collaboratively and cross-functionally as we build the category of Orchestration and Observability, with Cutover at its epicentre. Our global Marketing function here at Cutover is diverse, collaborative, innovative and dynamic - if you're an experienced scale-up technology Product Marketer and this environment sounds like one you'd like to be a part of, then we'd love to hear from you.
What you'll be doing as our Product Marketing Manager...
- You'll be reviewing our competitive offering and driving our ongoing product differentiation, as well as developing product positioning, value propositions, and key messaging to be used in product development and marketing campaigns: we're creating a category here at Cutover (a Product Marketer's dream!), so there's plenty of work to be done.
- You'll identify target customers, learn to understand their requirements, and gain a clear picture of how our product will meet those needs through surveys, interviews, and analysis of product usage.
- You will partner with Product Management, Design and Engineering to ensure that product strategy and roadmap support our market needs.
- You'll assist in planning launches of new products and features (working super cross-functionally to implement of these plans).
- You'll be a key member of our storytelling group: working with our Content and Sales Enablement teams to develop product marketing materials that translate our value proposition into crisp and impactful collateral will be an ongoing focus of yours.
- You'll develop and deliver campaigns that will drive successful onboarding, adoption and usage of Cutover by our customers and their users of the platform.
- You'll always be thinking "how can I make this thing scale?": you'll develop methodologies and a repeatable playbook that establishes industry best practice for us on the Cutover Product Marketing team.
What we'd like you to bring to the table...
- We're thinking you're likely to have around 7+ years of product marketing and/or marketing program management experience (but we're not stuck to that exact number).
- You'll have ideally spent some (or all) of your marketing experience in quickly scaling technology businesses; it would be amazing if you've been part of the growth story of a successful Enterprise SaaS company, too.
- You're excited by the prospect of Product Marketing for a challenger, disruptive brand: we're creating a category here at Cutover, so we'd love to see some evidence of you bringing disruptive products to market in your past roles.
- You'll have exceptional ROI-tracking skills and be highly data-oriented in your mindset; you're well able to prove what is - or isn't - working.
- You'll have built up excellent people and project management skills and can demonstrate that you've delivered impactful outcomes working with cross-functional teams and third parties.
- Multi-tasking and being super organized will be part of your DNA and you'll have honed your conflict resolution, time management, and negotiation skills in previous roles.
The opportunities you'll have to learn & grow at Cutover...
- You'll be given a solid compensation plan, with share options included.
- You'll be part of an early stage, rapidly scaling organization, with a meritocratic approach: we want to promote and retain our top performers.
- You'll get to learn from some pretty cool people across Cutover's global business - we have an incredibly diverse array of leaders here, and you'll benefit from hundreds(!) of cumulative years of top-tier experience on your doorstep.
- We believe in a flexible, autonomous way of working. We provide work from home stipends, and we have built a trusting environment together: do great work, and build an office+home schedule that suits your scenario.
- Learning, development and personal growth are all important themes for us at Cutover; you'll be empowered to build out your own learning plan, with budget given for courses, conferences and anything else that you feel is relevant to your growth here.
- Safeguarding the mental health of our teams is paramount for us here at Cutover, especially after the trials and tribulations of the past 12 months ; if you'd like to, then you'll be able to avail of multiple Cutover mental health initiatives, from fully subsidised therapy sessions, through to subscriptions to leading wellbeing platforms (and lots more in between).
Product Marketing Manager